Visual IQ and BlueKai Deepen Strategic Partnership
NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading cross channel marketing attribution software provider and BlueKai, the only independent SaaS solution for marketing data management, analysis and activation, today announced that the companies have formalized their long-standing partnership to provide more robust, actionable data on the reach and effectiveness of a brand’s marketing efforts. As part of the company’s respective partner programs, BlueKai’s Data Management Platform will integrate with Visual IQ’s IQ Intelligence Suite to provide their shared customers with a richer understanding of the specific audiences and respective tactics that will be most effective in exceeding marketing goals. The combined solution will also provide a deeper level of audience intelligence required to realize the omni-channel vision of delivering personalized, contextually relevant customer experiences across multiple channels and devices.
Brands and agencies can seamlessly unite first and third-party audience intelligence from the BlueKai Data Management Platform, such as purchase intent, behavioral, demographic and site or media conversion information, with algorithmically attributed performance metrics within the Audience IQ product of the IQ Intelligence Suite. This results in a clearer understanding of the characteristics of the audiences with the highest propensity to convert as well as those with the highest lifetime value, and the optimal combination of marketing tactics to produce the greatest performance. Furthermore, the joint offering enables marketers to take action on their attribution analysis and feed it real-time back to the BlueKai DMP to power more informed media targeting, site optimization and beyond. Armed with this information, marketers can then optimize audience strategies and programs on an ongoing basis to ensure optimal marketing ROI.
“Aligning demographic, behavioral and other audience data with cross channel performance insights creates a closed loop process that allows marketers to replicate the strategies that are delivering optimal results and eliminate or refine those that aren’t,” said Manu Mathew (pictured), CEO and co-founder of Visual IQ. “It’s a natural synergy among both companies’ technologies, and after vetting the benefits of a joint offering with several clients already, we are happy to formally certify BlueKai as a partner so that even more of our joint customers can reap the full benefits of the vigorous audience insights and actionable data they provide.”
The solution is already providing value to shared Visual IQ-BlueKai customers in the financial services and travel and hospitality sectors. Brands and agencies who currently deploy Visual IQ’s IQ Intelligence Suite or the BlueKai Data Management platform can easily upgrade to the joint offering to better understand which audiences drive the highest ROI and then leverage optimized audience targeting, media and creative to do more of what works.
“BlueKai is dedicated to making data marketing meaningful and actionable everywhere – a crucial part of this is the ability to attribute success to audiences that convert so marketers can do more of what works,” said John Sedlak, SVP of Global Sales at BlueKai. “We know from experience that attribution helps unlock the true potential of the audience data and our partnership with Visual IQ is a major strategic step toward providing the action-based insights necessary to deploy effective omni-channel data-driven strategies.”
About Visual IQ
Visual IQ produces the world’s most powerful cross channel marketing attribution software products. As a pioneer in the space, the company has been offering products since 2006. Its SaaS-based IQ Intelligence Suite reveals cross channel performance insights hidden deep within companies’ marketing data, providing actionable recommendations and optimized media plans to improve marketing effectiveness. These recommendations enable marketers and agencies to adjust their advertising strategies and tactics to significantly increase marketing ROI across their entire marketing mix – both online and offline. The functionality behind these products combines a powerful, user-friendly interface with multi-dimensional fractional attribution science and predictive analytics that clearly and accurately show marketers where opportunities exist for improvement.
Visual IQ was named a leader in both interactive attribution and cross channel attribution by a leading market research firm in 2012, a finalist in the Best Sales & Marketing Intelligence Software category of the 2013 and 2014 CODiE Awards, and a finalist in the Most Influential Agency/Vendor category of the 2013 Digital Analytics Association Excellence Awards. The company is a member of the Advertising Technology, Data, Public Policy and CFO Councils of the IAB, as well as on the Standards Committee of the Digital Analytics Association.
BlueKai is Big Data for Marketing. The BlueKai Data Activation System enables marketers and publishers to use what they know to power what they do, turning insights into action, and driving higher efficiency & performance in their marketing. Through data activation, our enterprise-level SaaS solution unites fragmented data sources to drive omni-channel data aggregation and targeting. BlueKai’s customers use data to analyze, advertise, optimize and monetize their audiences in ways that were previously unavailable to them and with BlueKai’s “data unchained” methodology, your customized data segmentation can be leveraged anywhere and is not restricted to any single channel. BlueKai has been delivering big data-driven marketing solutions since 2008 to many Fortune 500 brands.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]