Video: What Does The Data Say?
ADOTAS – It’s somewhat heartening to know that ours is not the only office that’s been infected by the highly contagious virus that is “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)” Indeed, the folks over at BlueKai have taken their obsession with 2013′s most tenacious brain/ear/eye worm to a whole other level, creating a parody that playfully preaches the power of Big Data in preventing clients from being outfoxed into wasting ads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office