The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands
ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers said they love and hate most in 2013 via Twitter. In “The Year According to Twitter,” the social intelligence company analyzed this year’s tweets from 230 million monthly active users who post 500 million tweets per day and then put the results into “word clouds” that show you at a glance what terms are mentioned most.
A few facts from the report:
- Food beats out tattoos and puppies for what we want most.
- What we really hate, besides life and school, is Facebook.
- Songs, babies, and boyfriends rank among things we love most.
- “Obama” is in the most loved and hated word clouds.
No comments yet
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office