Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), which operates the advertising industry’s largest independent real-time trading platform for digital advertising, today announced the appointment of (pictured above from left) Anthony “Tony” Katsur, Mari Kim Novak, Ryan Polley and Shekhar Yadav to its senior leadership team. Collectively, their wide range of advertising industry expertise spans digital media and content delivery infrastructure, strategic partnership development, predictive analytics and business intelligence with Fortune 100 brands and leading advertising services worldwide.
“The level of knowledge and experience that is brought to Rubicon Project through these strategic hires will provide great depth to our leadership team and allow us to bring more efficiencies to our operational business practices, and greater opportunities to buyers and sellers on Rubicon Project’s Advertising Automation Cloud,” said Greg Raifman (pictured), President of Rubicon Project. “At Rubicon Project, we strive to engineer the best advertising automation technology. In pulling this team together, I am confident we will continue to deliver the best technology to buyers and sellers in the advertising industry.”
As Senior Vice President, Business Operations, Tony Katsur will initially focus on implementing several cross-functional operations across the organization, including automation initiatives (both internal and external), go to market and product delivery processes, and technical capabilities to more quickly deploy Rubicon Project’s technology to buyers and sellers. Reporting to Greg Raifman, President of Rubicon Project, Tony will be introducing organizational best practices and establishing new metrics to improve efficiency throughout the company, in addition to providing support for the Product, Engineering, Sales, Account and Marketing teams.
Tony is a well-respected and recognized industry veteran who brings more than 16 years of experience in building digital media and content delivery solutions, and most recently served as CEO of Maxifier. Prior to that, he held many senior roles in the industry including GM at MediaMath, where he led the TerminalOne buying platform, CTO of Travora Media, COO of Panther Express and Vice President, Engineering at DoubleClick.
“I’m thrilled to be working at Rubicon Project,” said Katsur. “Automation has been a focal point of my career, and I’m pleased to be joining a company that shares my passion for engineering great digital platforms for buyers and sellers.”
Mari Kim Novak joins Rubicon Project as Senior Vice President, Global Advertising Solutions, a part of the company’s Buyer Cloud team, and will work on new business initiatives and key strategic relationships with buyers on the Advertising Automation Cloud. For more than 17 years, Mari Kim has worked for many of the pre-eminent participants in the advertiser and buyer community. Including 9 years as Global Head of Marketing for Microsoft Advertising where she was responsible for Microsoft’s multi-million dollar global marketing budget and sales enablement programs supporting key brands including MSN, XBOX, and Bing. Before Microsoft, Mari Kim worked at Millward Brown as its SVP, Strategic Client Development, at Jupiter Media Metrix as its Managing Director, UK, and at Relevant Knowledge and Grey Interactive.
Additionally, Rubicon Project has brought on Ryan Polley as Senior Vice President, Business Development, who will be responsible for leading the company’s business development efforts, strategic partnerships, and channel marketing and product partnerships. Most recently Ryan served as Senior Vice President for comScore, Inc., where he was responsible for several of the company’s global partnerships. Ryan also served as COO at AdXpose, which was subsequently acquired by comScore. Prior to AdXpose, Ryan served as President of Dragon Media Online, which acquired Don’t Blink Media, where he served as CEO. Ryan also led the business development and partnership efforts at Marchex, Inc., Classmates Online and RealNetworks.
Shekhar Yadav brings over 15 years of experience in platform development and business intelligence to his new position as Senior Vice President, Open Platform, where he will be responsible for bringing the power and scale of its Advertising Automation Cloud to application developers, partners and customers. Most recently, Shekhar was leading the Big Data BI team at Google that was aggregating the largest data set within Google to predict and analyze display ads and search trends. Prior to Google, Shekhar was the founding architect at StrongMail Systems, Inc., where he designed and led the development of its core platform and messaging server, scaling it to process billions of messages on commodity hardware.
About Rubicon Project
Rubicon Project pioneered advertising automation and is now doing for advertising what companies like NASDAQ did for stock trading. The company’s automated advertising platform is used by more than 500 of the world’s premium publishers and applications to transact with over 100,000 advertising brands globally. A company driven by innovation, Rubicon Project has engineered the Advertising Automation Cloud, one of the largest real-time cloud and Big Data computing systems, processing trillions of transactions within milliseconds each month.
According to comScore Oct 2013, Rubicon Project reaches more than 95 percent of U.S. Internet users per month and is ranked #1 in reach. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Rubicon Project has nine offices across the globe including New York, San Francisco, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney and London.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]