Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic
ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into the holiday season, the people at Rocket Fuel asked us to share the following updates:
1. Rocket Fuel is donating $100,000 to the charity of your choice: Rocket Fuel selected organizations to donate to based on values including health, the planet, children, education, digital rights, and global compassion. Anyone can vote for his/her favorite charity and Rocket Fuel will proportionately divide its $100,000 donation between the organizations based on the final tally. For more info and to vote, visit http://ow.ly/rScW1
2. “12 things we learned in 2013”: This new infographic from Rocket Fuel highlights 12 key findings from its original customer research and insights during the past 12 months on topics including the Super Bowl, summer travel and Cyber Monday shopping habits.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some
- Programmatic Mobile Ads On the Rise: bRealTime Revenue Jumped 682%
- NEWS BITS: Blab’s New Crystal Ball; adMarketplace Gets a New VP; Adaptive Medias Speeds up Ad Serving
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS!