Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic
ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into the holiday season, the people at Rocket Fuel asked us to share the following updates:
1. Rocket Fuel is donating $100,000 to the charity of your choice: Rocket Fuel selected organizations to donate to based on values including health, the planet, children, education, digital rights, and global compassion. Anyone can vote for his/her favorite charity and Rocket Fuel will proportionately divide its $100,000 donation between the organizations based on the final tally. For more info and to vote, visit http://ow.ly/rScW1
2. “12 things we learned in 2013”: This new infographic from Rocket Fuel highlights 12 key findings from its original customer research and insights during the past 12 months on topics including the Super Bowl, summer travel and Cyber Monday shopping habits.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter