RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints
MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading provider of mobile passive behavior tools and technologies, based in the UK, is pleased to announce its acquisition of USA TouchPoints, which was formerly operated by Media Behavior Institute.
USA TouchPoints offers the most comprehensive and effective tools available to understand consumer media usage in everyday life. Since 2010 the company has been providing the media industry with the definitive source of media planning data, including TV, radio, print, online and mobile. Its mobile phone-based eDiary product, which sees participants recording their media behavior at 30-minute intervals over a 10-day period, allows media planners, owners, buyers and sellers to build a full picture of their consumers. The eDiary shows how consumers use all types of media, enabling a better understanding to measure media reach and to target their clients’ marketing campaigns accordingly.
RealityMine has been involved for some time with the USA TouchPoints product and also has been supplying the data collection technologies to power a UK TouchPoints diary, combining the eDiary with RealityMine’s passive measurement service. The company’s acquisition of USA TouchPoints will enhance the core offering through the introduction of some additional services, ensuring that USA TouchPoints’ client base will benefit even further from the data sources they have come to rely on.
“We are excited to be taking the USA TouchPoints product forward,” comments Rolfe Swinton (pictured), co-founder of RealityMine. “The product offers an extremely powerful tool to clients, including the existing clientele, who can rest assured that they will continue to benefit from this invaluable resource. We’ll be introducing upgrades to the service before the end of this year with the new, enhanced product going live in early 2014.”
RealityMine’s CEO Garry Partington adds, “Use of mobile devices to conduct market research is undoubtedly the way forward. It’s a game changer and, while some of the key players within the research industry have already seen its value, others are only just beginning to realize the potential it unlocks. With the combination of the USA TouchPoints eDiary and RealityMine’s passive metering technology, we will be able to offer media planners, buyers and advertisers an unprecedented view into consumer behavior.
USA TouchPoints is currently used by many of the top media planning agencies, media companies and brands including Spafax, Katz Radio Group, Omnicom, Zenith, ESPN, OMD, PHD, Digitas, Mediavest, among others.
Patrick Bonomo, CEO, Spafax, says, “We are extremely pleased to see the USA Touchpoints product continue. We have found great value from the way in which it informs us about consumer behavior on the go and we are looking forward to working closely with the company as it unfolds the next iteration of the product.”
RealityMine was founded by mobile industry veteran Garry Partington and research expert Rolfe Swinton. The company creates and manages Mobile Passive Behavior Tools and Technologies, collecting and analyzing data from mobile phones, tablets, desktop PCs and third party data sources, which can then be used to help businesses understand consumer behavior. Since launching the company in April 2012, RealityMine has expanded rapidly and its services are now live in almost every continent around the world. The company has offices in New York, Los Angeles and the UK. For more information visit www.realitymine.com.
About USA TouchPoints
Since 2011, USA TouchPoints has provided a nationally projectable picture of how consumers use media in the context of where they are, who they’re with, what they’re doing and how they’re feeling throughout the day and week. The service is the only syndicated study of its kind and is used by most major media agencies and media owners. For more information visit www.mediabehavior.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]