Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers now have a new way of driving intelligent digital marketing campaigns using CRM and purchase history data through the powerful combination of Rakuten MediaForge’s retargeting and display platform and LiveRamp’s proven data onboarding technology.
Through a new reseller partnership with LiveRamp, Rakuten MediaForge gives brands that utilize their consumer engagement platform direct access to LiveRamp’s expertise and technology.
“As the world of digital marketing matures, it’s become clear that it can no longer be considered siloed from brand’s other marketing strategies,” said Auren Hoffman (pictured), CEO, LiveRamp. “Together, LiveRamp and Rakuten MediaForge are providing brands a streamlined approach to data unification with the specific goal of creating more engaging and personalized consumer experiences.”
Rakuten MediaForge’s partnership with LiveRamp has enabled companies including Gilt City, Viator and Karmaloop to run CRM retargeting campaigns on Rakuten MediaForge’s display platform. This enables advertisers to increase customer acquisitions, more effectively re-engage lapsed users, and optimize messaging to engage customers and boost conversions while protecting the anonymity of the customer.
“Based on the success of our mutual clients, it made sense to extend our existing partnership into a reseller agreement,” said Tony Zito, CEO, Rakuten MediaForge. “The combination of Rakuten MediaForge’s consumer engagement technology and LiveRamp’s CRM expertise enables advertisers to create an engaging ad experience for consumers and gain a higher return on ad spend (ROAS) for their offline-to-online campaigns.”
Rakuten MediaForge is the only retargeting and display company that bases its business on consumer engagement with the goal of influencing customers to conversions, rather than clicks. This business model assures advertisers only pay for conversions when it can be proven that customer engagement resulted in a sale.
LiveRamp is the leading data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online marketing platforms for targeting, ROI measurement, content optimization, and more. LiveRamp offers 1-to-1 exact user matching while retaining the highest match rates in the industry and is the only company solely focused on onboarding data safely, securely, and accurately. For more information visit www.LiveRamp.com.
About Rakuten MediaForge
Rakuten MediaForge is the display and retargeting brand of Rakuten Marketing. In its dedication to being a strategic partner and an advocate for client success, Rakuten MediaForge optimizes campaigns for the metric that is the most significant driver of purchase – consumer engagement. Its product suite includes solutions for prospecting, retargeting, loyalty nurturing, and reengaging lapsed-users. For more information, visit MediaForge.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]