Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading real-time ad analytics platform, today announced it has raised $4.6M in Series A funding led by Javelin Venture Partners. In addition, the company will now be offering, free of charge, its real-time ad viewability and fraud detection services to brands and agencies.
Pixalate ad analytics helps advertisers use performance data to improve their online marketing campaigns and optimize media spend. Through Pixalate, brands can compare competing media buying channels, DSPs, ad exchanges and websites. RTB and programmatic buying becomes transparent with Pixalate’s ad verification and fraud detection technology, which identifies bots and advertising fraud across devices.
“Advertisers want to invest more with their RTB media buys, but they are inhibited because there’s no transparency into what inventory is being purchased. That, coupled with high fraud rates, seriously constrain RTB spend,” said Jalal Nasir (pictured), CEO of Pixalate. “Industry experts estimate that RTB fraud could be as high as 30%. Our proprietary technology analyzes massive amounts of data and provides real-time reporting through our dashboard. For the first time, advertisers can now understand what they are buying, detect fraud and optimize spend all in real-time.”
In addition to its free product, Pixalate also offers a premium version, on a subscription basis, that includes more advanced analytics as well as tools designed to help improve and optimize the RTB media buying experience. Major brands such as Orange Telecom, Amazon, Reach Local and Gourmet Ads have already tapped Pixalate to maximize their digital media spending.
Pixalate’s ad analytics will be available free to brands and agencies starting January 2, 2014. Free support will be provided to clients using AppNexus for their media buys in the first phase with other DSPs to come thereafter.
Co-founded in 2011 by advertising technology veterans Jalal Nasir and Amin Bandeali, Pixalate is a SaaS-based, real-time ad analytics platform that measures and optimizes digital advertising. It’s proprietary technology analyzes massive data in real-time and enables media buyers to extract data, compare ad server performance, and expose waste and discrepancy within their digital campaigns. A real-time analytics “dashboard” tracks viewability and attribution and exposes fraud in one easy-to-navigate page. Pixalate is integrated with digital advertising companies such as AppNexus, OpenX, RightMedia, MediaMath, Google AdSense, and DoubleClick Ad Exchange and Turn.
For more information, visit www.pixalate.com.
- Pingback from Lastest ReachLocal News | MobonTech!
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]