MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – MyCityWay, the leading provider of mobile-first marketing solutions to reach always-addressable consumers, has partnered with USA TODAY Travel Media Group, to launch the Experience Las Vegas app. Free for iOS and Android, the Experience Las Vegas app features travel planning tools and information, photos, and “best-of” recommendations to help travelers create a custom Las Vegas experience.
Available now, the Experience Las Vegas app gives travelers access to information and recommendations based on their lifestyle and traveler type, such as Shopping Diva, Luxury Lover, Wallet Watcher, Foodie, Newbie and Partier.
The app includes exclusive articles and galleries from local insiders and travel experts and allows travelers to personalize their trip by creating a wish list of restaurants, shows, hotels, shops and more. Within the Experience Las Vegas app, travelers can view a highly visual, real-time curated feed of trending places, and discover events happening nearby, get directions and purchase tickets.
Experience Las Vegas also features MyCityWay’s robust local search and discovery content, including dining, nightlife, shopping and attractions, as well as celebrity comings and goings, and local deals and shows, providing the most comprehensive Las Vegas travel experience available.
“The highly personalized, real-time Experience Las Vegas mobile app gives advertisers an incredible opportunity to tailor their messages to specific personalities and traveler types, creating meaningful connections between brands and their target audience,” said Puneet Mehta (pictured), co-founder and CEO of MyCityWay. “We’re thrilled to collaborate with one of the foremost media companies in the world, USA TODAY Travel, to create the Experience Las Vegas app which leverages our self-learning engagement platform that provides an increasingly personalized and relevant mobile experience Las Vegas travelers can now have a next-generation mobile experience that is as magical as Sin City itself.”
“Since launching our Experience Las Vegas website in April, we have seen an incredible response from consumers. We’re thrilled to bring the travel inspiration and discovery tool to mobile by partnering with MyCityWay, a company known for creating contextually-relevant, consumer-centric mobile programs,” said John Peters, president of USA TODAY Travel Media Group. “Expanding our mobile footprint is a major focus for us as mobile continues to play an increasingly critical role in travel planning, booking and research. The launch of this app underscores USA TODAY’s commitment to delivering next generation, best-in-class user travel experiences.”
MyCityWay is a cloud-based mobile experience creation and mobile marketing automation platform that enables brands to form highly personal and profitable relationships with their always-on customers. The platform bridges users’ online and offline worlds, marrying their physical situation (including location, real-time intent and timing) with digital intelligence (user profile and social behavior) to deliver contextually-relevant, personalized content and advertising. At our core is the industry’s most sophisticated mobile marketing toolset that combines marketing automation and predictive analytics to drive unprecedented brand engagement, retention and mobile monetization. Select partners include BMW, New York Daily News, MasterCard, Macy’s, One Laptop Per Child and Tribeca Film Festival. For more information, please visit www.mycityway.com.
About USA TODAY
USA TODAY is a multi-platform news and information media company. Founded in 1982, USA TODAY’s mission is to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. Through its unique visual storytelling, USA TODAY delivers high-quality and engaging content across print, digital, social and video platforms. An innovator of news and information, USA TODAY reflects the pulse of the nation and serves as the host of the American conversation – today, tomorrow and for decades to follow. USA TODAY reaches a monthly audience of more than 44 million. USA TODAY is owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]