Lindsay Lohan Lends Star Power to ‘Just Sing It’ Re-Launch
ADOTAS – Just Sing It on iOS has been re-launched today. Backed by advisor Lindsay Lohan, the completely revamped “Instagram of karaoke” taps into the last social frontier — voice — and helps users connect with new and interesting people in a whole new way.
Just Sing It is the brand new version of the original app that had over 1,000,000 songs sung in the first month of launch. The app is also the first karaoke app to convert virtual gifts (diamonds) to real life gifts (iTunes Credit) which is really exciting for all users.
- Singers can share their songs and cover albums on Facebook, Twitter and via text messages.
- Really great filters for songs.
- Fans can shower singers with diamonds that can converted into real rewards.
Lohan (pictured above) was the star attraction at a re-launch party held last night at Pravda in New York.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo