Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was named Lenovo’s partner for programmatic video advertising worldwide. Lenovo – the largest maker of personal computers in the world – chose to partner with TubeMogul because they were the only global company that could fulfill their vision of unifying brand, creative and media strategy on a single platform.
With a core focus on innovation, Lenovo has embraced the workflow efficiencies available to its teams through programmatic buying. Key to the Lenovo strategy is to embrace real time engagement marketing globally by driving in-market creative testing, fast execution speed, lower costs while offering a consistent approach across the regions and agencies that Lenovo operates in.
Under this partnership, Lenovo will require their media agencies around the world to use TubeMogul’s software to execute video campaigns.
“TubeMogul reduced our costs by over 70% compared to ad networks,” reports Gary Milner (pictured), Director of Global Digital Marketing at Lenovo. “By unifying our creative and media agencies on a single platform, we are seeing the quantifiable results that real-time iteration makes possible.”
Lenovo’s rapid adoption of automated buying stems from the challenges of running an iconic, uniquely global company. Lenovo manages a portfolio of products that span everything from desktop and laptop computers to smartphones, tablets, televisions, servers, enterprise software and more. For media, Lenovo relies on an array of agencies around the world, often working with different teams in every country.
TubeMogul’s software helps Lenovo manage this complexity by simplifying workflows and giving the brand the control it needs to verify results. In a single interface, Lenovo’s agencies can buy targeted video ads across open and directly-brokered inventory, optimizing by audience, site and more in real-time. Using brand surveys and viewership data enhances this process of iteration, empowering agencies to adapt quickly based on which ad works best for a given audience or region.
“Lenovo’s global, software-driven approach gives it a distinct comparative advantage, and we are proud our technology helped them get there,” says Brett Wilson (pictured), CEO and Co-Founder of TubeMogul.
TubeMogul is the leader in programmatic brand marketing. The world’s largest brands and agencies centralize their video advertising on TubeMogul’s enterprise platform. Created specifically for brand marketers, TubeMogul’s platform enables the execution of scalable digital video campaigns, while providing the measurability and accountability marketers demand. Founded in 2006, TubeMogul is based in Emeryville, California, with offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, Chicago, Detroit, Austin and Los Angeles.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]