Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that ended on Nov. 29. But, as the company note in a blog post today, those numbers are only a part of the story: 2013 will be remembered as a year when Adobe transformed its business model, built a stronger customer community, released new products and services, and helped create positive change through its corporate responsibility efforts. The infographic below details the key momentum drivers and milestones in Adobe’s business transformation in FY 2013.
Additional digital marketing highlights from the year include:
- Adobe Campaign sent approximately 50 billion emails in FY13
- Adobe CQ (now part of Adobe Experience Manager), was recognized as the only Leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Web Content Management for Digital Customer Experience, Q2 2013” report by Forrester Research, Inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- TransUnion and Rocket Fuel Partner to Enable AI-Powered Online/Offline Marketing Initiatives
- Everplans Closes Second Seed Funding Round of $2.075 Million
- Media Storm Signs Exclusive Partnership With Eyeview
- Yieldex Launches YieldexDirect, Uniting Direct Ad Sales With Programmatic Buying
- YP Offers Programmatic Digital Display Advertising with OpenX Technology