Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that ended on Nov. 29. But, as the company note in a blog post today, those numbers are only a part of the story: 2013 will be remembered as a year when Adobe transformed its business model, built a stronger customer community, released new products and services, and helped create positive change through its corporate responsibility efforts. The infographic below details the key momentum drivers and milestones in Adobe’s business transformation in FY 2013.
Additional digital marketing highlights from the year include:
- Adobe Campaign sent approximately 50 billion emails in FY13
- Adobe CQ (now part of Adobe Experience Manager), was recognized as the only Leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Web Content Management for Digital Customer Experience, Q2 2013” report by Forrester Research, Inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office