If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case.
AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests consumers might be better off shopping earlier in the month. Advertised prices were, on average, 19 percent higher on Black Friday and 18 percent higher on Cyber Monday than they were during the first three weeks of November.
The products analyzed include:
- iPad Mini
- iPhone 5s
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Android tablets
- PlayStation 4
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM
- Connexity Launches Enhanced AudienceView; Taykey Launches Trend Pulse for Free Trend-Based Audience Insights; People News
- Leanplum Report Finds 800% Increase In Push Notification Engagement Due To Personalization
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising