If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case.
AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests consumers might be better off shopping earlier in the month. Advertised prices were, on average, 19 percent higher on Black Friday and 18 percent higher on Cyber Monday than they were during the first three weeks of November.
The products analyzed include:
- iPad Mini
- iPhone 5s
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Android tablets
- PlayStation 4
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs
- LinkedIn Launches Sponsored Updates API and Partner Program
- MediaMath Acquires Tactads to Enable Cookieless, Cross-Device Targeting and Measurement
- The Built-for-Mobile Ad Space Heats Up: AOL Introduces Mobile App Install Native Ads
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising