If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case.
AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests consumers might be better off shopping earlier in the month. Advertised prices were, on average, 19 percent higher on Black Friday and 18 percent higher on Cyber Monday than they were during the first three weeks of November.
The products analyzed include:
- iPad Mini
- iPhone 5s
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Android tablets
- PlayStation 4
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company
- New LEAN Ads Achieve 30 Kilobyte Weight and 93% Viewability