If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case.
AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests consumers might be better off shopping earlier in the month. Advertised prices were, on average, 19 percent higher on Black Friday and 18 percent higher on Cyber Monday than they were during the first three weeks of November.
The products analyzed include:
- iPad Mini
- iPhone 5s
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Android tablets
- PlayStation 4
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality
- Portal A Taps Former Electus Executive Evan Bregman to Head Original Content
- iStock by Getty Images to disrupt stock photo industry with bold new changes