If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case.
AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests consumers might be better off shopping earlier in the month. Advertised prices were, on average, 19 percent higher on Black Friday and 18 percent higher on Cyber Monday than they were during the first three weeks of November.
The products analyzed include:
- iPad Mini
- iPhone 5s
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Android tablets
- PlayStation 4
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires