Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s largest marketplace for services, starting at $5, launches today a brand new mobile app. The free app is now available in the App Store, providing users with direct access to 3 million+ Gigs® with just 2 swipes.
Fiverr mobile is not just an extension of the popular desktop version, but a completely new experience specifically designed for the iPhone user. After installation, users login, scroll through an easy to navigate home screen that highlights Gigs, and also search through 120 product and service categories. Fiverr mobile incorporates a level of discovery for buyers to filter and preview how sellers can best fulfill a creative service or business need.
- Database of over 3 million Gigs to choose from on mobile device.
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings.
- Visually stunning user interface with simple marketplace navigation.
- Real-time notifications and alerts for users.
- Social component + conversation; fun and fast for users.
- Gig Collections for later orders and bookmarking.
- Single click purchase. After you buy for the first time you’ll never have to enter your payment details again.
“When we designed Fiverr mobile, we wanted to take advantage of the iPhone’s unique user interaction capabilities”, says Fiverr CEO and Co-founder Micha Kaufman (pictured). “We wanted to provide a whole new discovery experience, alongside a powerful search and category navigation, while maintaining the simplest mobile buying experience we could offer. I am very proud of what we have been able to achieve.”
The Fiverr marketplace spans over 196 countries and includes offerings from sellers in over 120 product and service categories. With one of the largest and most diverse online communities, Fiverr mobile’s slick interface and quick sell / buy features allow even the most casual user to interact.
Individual Gigs start at just $5 and Fiverr top-rated sellers can offer single orders upwards of $8,000. Buyers can now purchase and collaborate directly with sellers on large-scale projects while on-the-go. Notable services for buyers include copywriting, video editing, logo design, animation, web programming, voiceover talent, and even business and legal advice for first time entrepreneurs. Ideal for anyone hoping to earn a primary or supplementary income, Fiverr mobile is significant tool used to fuel the freelance marketplace.
Starting today, purchase your first Gig using Fiverr mobile, & you’ll be eligible to receive one free Gig worth $5 from a list of amazing Fiverr Gigs. This offer is valid for first Gigs that are purchased within one hour after the app has been downloaded. The Free Gig will then be available within 2 weeks following your purchase of the first Gig.
Fiverr strives to create and build a community of people working collaboratively to buy and sell creative services and business talent on large and small scales. The Fiverr app embraces an economic trend toward a more freelance-based mentality; where individuals have the opportunity to be rewarded for their personal passions, projects, and unique skills, any time, any place.
Fiverr creates jobs for talented people from all around the world. As the leader of the Gig Economy, Fiverr is proving that everyone has a chance for financial independence by doing what they love. Fiverr is the world’s largest marketplace for services (Gigs), currently listing 3 million+ Gigs in 120 categories across more than 196 countries. Fiverr is one of the top 200 websites in the world according to Alexa.com. Fiverr, founded by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger, has a team of 90 people with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. The company is backed by Accel Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners. For more information on the leader of the Gig Economy, visit Fiverr.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]