Email Marketing: What Worked and What Didn’t for Cyber Weekend
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013.
The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics:
- Black Friday Early Access
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Early Starts
- Gift Collections
- Valuing the Customer
- Wish Lists
- Link Logic
- Post-Holiday Engagement
These campaign images and insights accompany Bronto’s Cyber Weekend blog analyzing the email marketing trends of 400 retailers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Interactive Video’s Expanding Influence and Power
- IRIS.TV & Vemba Partnership Offers Turnkey A.I./Machine Learning Personalization
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?