Email Marketing: What Worked and What Didn’t for Cyber Weekend
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013.
The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics:
- Black Friday Early Access
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Early Starts
- Gift Collections
- Valuing the Customer
- Wish Lists
- Link Logic
- Post-Holiday Engagement
These campaign images and insights accompany Bronto’s Cyber Weekend blog analyzing the email marketing trends of 400 retailers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent