Email Marketing: What Worked and What Didn’t for Cyber Weekend
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013.
The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics:
- Black Friday Early Access
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Early Starts
- Gift Collections
- Valuing the Customer
- Wish Lists
- Link Logic
- Post-Holiday Engagement
These campaign images and insights accompany Bronto’s Cyber Weekend blog analyzing the email marketing trends of 400 retailers.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail