Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video technology company Unruly announced a partnership with Duracell Powermat for its 2013 holiday campaign for the Powermat product line, a new innovative product that puts an end to phone battery anxiety. Duracell Powermat leveraged Unruly’s insights, video content creation best practices and the Unruly video player as a part of the campaign’s digital media mix. The new campaign, “Take Charge, Be Empowered,” is a fun animated video created by a member of eYeka’s crowdsourcing community, starring tech-loving chimps that become angry when their phone runs out of power. It allows consumers to watch and share and feeds off the anxiety we all feel when their devices are low on battery.
“Social video is a must in today’s digital marketing landscape and Unruly really helped us to create a custom solution for the new Duracell Powermat products,” said Federico Luna, vice president marketing for Duracell Powermat. “Unruly created a player customized to drive ROI for Duracell Powermat, featuring a call to action and purchase capability that launches directly from the player. Unruly’s vast network also helped us to target and reach our demographic of young connecteds age 22-34.”
The new campaign is geared toward visualizing the anxiety people feel when their phone runs out of battery and the subsequent relief people feel when they finally find a power source to charge up again. By partnering up with eYeka, the leading crowdsourcing community, Duracell Powermat was able to gain the visualization elements necessary to show how people feel when they run out of power and then discover a convenient power source. The new range of Duracell Powermat GoPower portable products enable people to keep their phones, tablets and other mobile devices charged at all times, no matter where they are.
The use of social video is indicative of the paradigm shift happening in advertising right now with social videos and sharing serving as eWord of Mouth marketing, the primary factor behind 20-50% of purchase decisions (McKinsey). Shared videos come pre-vetted with a seal of peer approval.
“Social video is one of the most engaging ad formats available on or offline. It’s a non-interruptive, user-initiated video format that puts the viewer in the driver’s seat, which is how people like to consume content,” said Unruly president Richard Kosinski. “We are helping Duracell Powermat reach their target of “young connecteds” across the Open Web, on all devices, to drive engagement with their branded content and drive viewers down the purchase funnel this holiday season.”
Unruly provides the marketing industry’s most robust end-to-end product set of video solutions for 60% of the AdAge Top 100 and is the industry’s only end-to-end social video marketing platform. The company has 12 offices around the world including offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
UNRULY, UNRULY VIRAL VIDEO CHART, UNRULY ANALYTICS and logos and associated marks are trademarks of Unruly Group. Other marks are owned by their respective owners.
Video technology company Unruly is the leading global platform for social video marketing and works with top brands and their agencies to predict the emotional impact of their videos and get them watched, tracked and shared across paid, owned and earned media. We use our proprietary technology to turn target audiences into engaged viewers and engaged viewers into customers and advocates. Our end-to-end solution cracks the code on social video sharing. Brands can predict shareability with Unruly Labs, engage their audience with Unruly Activate and prove social ROI with Unruly Analytics where we provide real-time competitive benchmarks across 2.7 million customizable data points.
The Unruly Viral Video Chart has tracked 365 billion video views since 2006. With an engaged audience of over a billion consumers, across the full range of mobile, tablet and second screen devices, Unruly has delivered, tracked and audited 3.5 billion video views across 3,000+ social video campaigns for over 400 brands including Volkswagen, Dove, Coca-Cola, T-Mobile, Microsoft, Warner Bros and adidas. We’ve worked with 60% of Interbrand’s Top 100 Best Global Brands and our mission is to deliver the most awesome social video advertising campaigns on the planet.
Founded in 2006, Unruly has 12 offices and employs over 130 people globally. In 2012, Unruly secured a $25 million Series A investment led by Amadeus, Van den Ende & Deitmers and Business Growth Fund – the largest ever for a private company in the social video space. The company has won over 15 awards including “Best Content Distribution Service” at the Braves Awards; “Digital Innovator of the Year” at theSunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100; “International Management Team of the Year” at the BVCA Awards 2013 and #14 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. To find out more visit www.unrulymedia.com.
Welcome to the World’s biggest creative playground! eYeka is an online community of over 260,000 very creative individuals active in over 150 countries. We connect with brands and their agencies to increase the ROI of their marketing activities by delivering relevant innovation ideas and social content that attract, engage and sell. We offer end-to-end solutions from ideation, curation, validation to amplification. And we guarantee our results! Leading brands such as Unilever, P&G, Mondelez, Coca-Cola, Nestle, Danone, Hyundai and Toyota are already in eYeka’s playground. Discover how we boost their marketing ROI onwww.eyeka.net
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]