Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, the venture capital arm of Digital First Media, announced today a strategic partnership with RealMatch, the leader in online recruitment advertising and developer of the largest recruitment advertising network in North America. Digital First Media will use RealMatch to expand the product offerings of JobsInTheUS.com.
JobsInTheUS.com, Digital First Media’s online career portal, will utilize RealMatch’s recruitment advertising solutions to increase site traffic, improve online engagement, and strengthen advertiser relationships, all while reducing overall operating costs related to recruitment advertising.
“The partnership with RealMatch provides JobsInTheUS.com with innovative tools needed to grow revenue and market share. The importance of finding the right talent and finding the right talent as quickly as possible is vital in today’s marketplace,” said John Paton (pictured), Chief Executive Officer of Digital First Ventures. “The RealMatch partnership gives JobsInTheUS.com access to the most effective and efficient recruitment technology and will help us meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.”
In addition to deploying RealMatch’s job site platform built on Real-Time Job Matching™ technology, JobsInTheUS.com will leverage the extensive distribution of RealMatch’s recruitment advertising network, TheJobNetwork™, the largest in North America. TheJobNetwork™ is comprised of over one thousand local and niche job sites, job aggregators, job search engines, and social networks that combined reach over 100 million active and passive job seekers monthly. Unlike cross-posting arrangements, TheJobNetwork™ leverages RealMatch’s sophisticated ad optimization, ad targeting, and Real-Time Job Matching™ technologies to increase posting performance and generate significantly higher qualified applicant response rates. With increased performance and superior results, publishers can attract more loyal advertisers, more job seekers and more revenue.
“Our business model has been built to deliver measurable performance, exceptional efficiency, and network reach never before seen by other traditional online recruitment solutions. The partnership is a win-win for both companies, and we look forward to helping JobsInTheUS.com to maximize its ROI and grow market share in the lucrative recruitment advertising market,” said Gal Almog, founder and CEO of RealMatch.
About Digital First Ventures
Digital First Ventures (DFV) is focused on helping entrepreneurs incubate, validate and accelerate businesses in the digital media space. As a division of Digital First Media – which operates more than 800 media products serving 61.5 million customers each month and generates annual revenues of more than $1.4 billion – DFV is ideally suited to accelerate value creation for seed, early and growth stage digital media companies.
RealMatch is revolutionizing the highly fragmented online recruitment industry by allowing online publishers to better monetize their communities using recruitment advertising, while offering employers and job seekers a much more efficient way to connect with RealMatch’s proprietary job matching technology. Applying many of the same principles that made display and search advertising thrive, RealMatch has developed TheJobNetwork™, the largest recruitment ad network in North America comprised of more than 1,000 job sites powered by RealMatch on behalf of its publisher affiliates, along with thousands of third-party job sites. To learn more please visit www.realmatch.com.
- Pingback from Newsworthy Moments of 2013 | Jobs2Careers Blog
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]