Did Your Predictions for 2013 Pan Out?
ADOTAS — In ad tech, the winds of change tend to behave more like tornadoes. Every few months a twister envelops the industry, lifts it off the ground, scrambles its contents and drops it in a spot that most of us couldn’t have predicted. It’s those relative few among us who can gaze into their crystal balls and accurately forecast exactly how the landscape will change and emerge right-side up, ready to seize the opportunities and meet the challenges presented by the new paradigm.
So as 2013 coasts to its inevitable end, we’re taking one last look back at what our audience of thought leaders saw coming at this time last year. Which ones had a clear vision of the future — and whose crystal ball was on the fritz? We’ll leave that judgment up to you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data