Did Your Predictions for 2013 Pan Out?
ADOTAS — In ad tech, the winds of change tend to behave more like tornadoes. Every few months a twister envelops the industry, lifts it off the ground, scrambles its contents and drops it in a spot that most of us couldn’t have predicted. It’s those relative few among us who can gaze into their crystal balls and accurately forecast exactly how the landscape will change and emerge right-side up, ready to seize the opportunities and meet the challenges presented by the new paradigm.
So as 2013 coasts to its inevitable end, we’re taking one last look back at what our audience of thought leaders saw coming at this time last year. Which ones had a clear vision of the future — and whose crystal ball was on the fritz? We’ll leave that judgment up to you.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th