Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader for rich media mobile ad creation, serving and analytics, today announced the appointment of Todd Taplin as Executive Vice President of Global Sales, Strategy and Services. Mr. Taplin brings exceptional business leadership and comprehensive industry experience to the Celtra team, as the Company heads into 2014 positioned to expand its growth and market leader position.
Based in Celtra’s Boston office, Mr. Taplin will support Celtra’s global plans to shape the future of display advertising, as well as double company headcount and business revenue by end of year 2014.
Todd joins Celtra from Adobe, where he served as Vice President of their Advertising Group, responsible for developing the advertising strategy, sales and operation of the company’s platform business. Prior to Adobe, he spent several years at Collective as Chief Revenue Officer during the company’s hyper-growth years. Prior to Collective, Todd ran sales and operational organizations at Yahoo and 7 Media. Todd’s broad depth of knowledge will prove crucial for the successful scaling and implementation of Celtra’s growth strategy.
“Celtra has a disruptive HTML5 display technology, which has a huge potential in the market beyond just mobile rich media advertising. By combining creation, ad serving and analytics into a single integrated platform, Celtra can deliver real-time highly optimized ad experiences across devices, channels and various infrastructures better than any other company that I have encountered. Celtra’s product architecture is designed for real-time advertising and provides a strong advantage on the campaign analytics side,” said Taplin. “I am very excited to join Celtra’s talented team at this crucial time and help take the company to the next level.”
2013 has been another record year for Celtra, experiencing triple digit growth. Celtra owns a dominant U.S. market share in the mobile rich media ad-serving category, powering more than $100M spend for mobile brand advertisers. The company and its offerings have evolved into a serious contender in the performance-based advertising sphere, surpassing mobile rich media, and transitioning into an overall HTML5 and performance advertising player, providing users cross-screen advertising support as well as dynamic capabilities and creative optimization. During the past year, Celtra has also doubled its headcount and moved into an expanded space in New York City, with expansion plans in both San Francisco and the Boston headquarters by end of year 2014. The Company has solidified its position within the mobile rich media advertising industry and is now well-established globally, recently appointing Nobukazu Kaneda as Country Manager for Japan as Celtra builds its commitment to the Japanese community and other markets internationally.
“We have ambitious plans to further grow our product and business. Todd has the perfect experience and background to be our business leader and help to grow Celtra from a leading mobile rich media ad-serving company into something much bigger,” said Mihael Mikek, Celtra Co-Founder and CEO. “Interactive display advertising is currently being massively disrupted by the rise of mobile, growth of programmatic buying, hyper-growth of social and other market forces. At Celtra, we provide HTML5 display technology, which has been designed for today’s ad-serving complexities and advertiser needs.”
2013 has, to date, been another record-breaking year for Celtra, and the Company anticipates 2014 will prove incredibly impressive as well. Stemming from the success of the AdCreator 3 platform, Celtra is positioned to become the industry standard for mobile and cross-screen ad creation, serving and analytics. Currently serving more than 500 clients and partners, including four of the top five mobile ad networks, Celtra is highly regarded among eight out of the top ten leading media agencies internationally, including Omnicom, Mediacom, DDB Chicago and others – which increasingly rely on AdCreator 3 for its self-service ad creation, serving and analytics capabilities. The AdCreator 3 platform has been widely adopted across the largest mobile publishers, ad networks, DSPs and other ecosystem players such as exchanges and RTB platforms.
About Celtra Inc.
Celtra Inc. is the global leader for rich media mobile ad serving and analytics. Celtra’s AdCreator 3 platform, which is used by world’s leading agencies, publishers and networks in more than 30 countries, is the only complete, SDK and ad server agnostic platform for rich media mobile advertising. Celtra’s unparalleled HTML5 ad products are designed to provide the best user experience, performance and reliability on distinctive mobile platforms with one single ad unit. For more information, visit Celtra at www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.
Celtra is headquartered in Cambridge (MA), with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, London (UK), Tokyo (JP) and Ljubljana (SI).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]