Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War
Some of the details include:
- In order of preference customers want: solutions, no sales pitch, best practices, no brochure offers, no calls 10 mins after a download.
- The top 3 headlines for B2B content include calling out trending topics, popular issues, everyday problems.
- The top 3 calls to action in order of preference are best practices, tips/research and how to.
The infographic also has case studies that demonstrate how simplifying the call to action and changing the content headline can lead to increase in content downloads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?