Ad Industry Veteran Keith Johnston Joins T3 as Chief Operating Officer
AUSTIN, Texas, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) – T3, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the United States, today announced the appointment of Keith Johnston (pictured) to Chief Operating Officer. This hire comes as T3 ended their fiscal year with a 30% revenue increase over 2012.
Keith will focus on the day-to-day operations of T3’s network of offices, continue to enhance the technical capabilities and develop efficiencies and processes that strategically drive growth and profitability across the entire line of business at the Agency.
“Keith has over 20 years of experience working with leading agencies in the nation,” said Rick Doerr, President and Chief Client Officer. “He has a proven track record of not only producing great digital work but also mobilizing talent and implementing innovative concepts that facilitate operational excellence. He is a fantastic compliment to T3’s existing executive team as we continue to focus on leading the industry in developing technology-fueled business solutions for our clients.”
“As technology becomes core to the advertising industry, T3’s experience infusing innovation into everything they do has positioned the agency for impressive success and I am excited to be a part of it,” commented Keith Johnston. “I look forward to working with the talent at T3 and harnessing their creativity and technology chops for the benefit of our clients.”
Prior to T3, Keith served as the director of technology strategy at Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners, and at Mullen, where he served as the SVP, Director of Integrated Production.
Having spent the past year expanding its leadership team with senior hires from some of the world’s most respected corporations and agencies, T3 now turns its attention to leveraging this collective experience to increase its service offerings.
T3 (The Think Tank) is a technology-fueled creative agency specializing in innovative marketing campaigns that cut across all media channels. Founded by CEO Gay Gaddis in 1989, T3 is one of the largest independent agencies in the United States. In addition to its Austin, Texas headquarters, T3 has offices in New York City and San Francisco. T3 ranks among Adweek’s Top 100 Agencies and Advertising Age’s Top 100 U.S. Marketing Services Agencies lists. For more information, visit www.t-3.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]