Yahoo! Introduces Image Ads
ADOTAS — Today, Yahoo! has introduced Yahoo Image Ads, a new ad format that uses HD images for brand storytelling. Yahoo Image Ads will appear within photo slideshows and image-rich environments across properties ilike Yahoo Sports, omg!, Yahoo Music, Yahoo TV and more on web, mobile and tablet. Brands including FIAT, Sony, and Relativity Media are already using Yahoo Image Ads to reach their audiences, according to a company spokesperson.
“These new ads deliver high-quality brand images that are as engaging as the surrounding content, bringing the beautiful full-page ads you might expect from a favorite magazine to the digital world,” read a post on the Yahoo! Advertising Blog this morning. “Yahoo Image Ads will appear within photo slideshows and image-rich environments across Yahoo Sports, omg!, Yahoo Music, Yahoo TV and more on Web, mobile and tablet.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Intergi Entertainment takes on the Playwire Brand as the Company’s Growth Skyrockets
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam
- Integral Ad Science Introduces Causal Impact to Determine the Causal ROI of Online Display Campaigns
- Vibrant Media’s Suite of Native Ad Products Open for Programmatic Business