Yahoo! Introduces Image Ads
ADOTAS — Today, Yahoo! has introduced Yahoo Image Ads, a new ad format that uses HD images for brand storytelling. Yahoo Image Ads will appear within photo slideshows and image-rich environments across properties ilike Yahoo Sports, omg!, Yahoo Music, Yahoo TV and more on web, mobile and tablet. Brands including FIAT, Sony, and Relativity Media are already using Yahoo Image Ads to reach their audiences, according to a company spokesperson.
“These new ads deliver high-quality brand images that are as engaging as the surrounding content, bringing the beautiful full-page ads you might expect from a favorite magazine to the digital world,” read a post on the Yahoo! Advertising Blog this morning. “Yahoo Image Ads will appear within photo slideshows and image-rich environments across Yahoo Sports, omg!, Yahoo Music, Yahoo TV and more on Web, mobile and tablet.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie