Video Q&A: VigLink Founder/CEO Oliver Roup @ ad:tech New York
ADOTAS — Oliver Roup, founder and CEO of VigLink, stopped by the press room at ad:tech New York 2013 to offer his impressions on the conference and the industry as a whole.
VigLink is built on the idea that publishers should be compensated for the content they create and the commerce they drive. The largest network of its kind, VigLink maximizes earnings for tens of thousands of publishers and works with more than 30,000 merchants, processing billions of page views and over three hundred million clicks every month.
- Pingback from We Heart NY: #AdtechNY 2013 | VigLink Blog
Leave a Comment
- AppLift Announces “FirstScreen”–Conference on mobile performance advertising & advertising technology
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Tapad Plans Cross-Screen Marketing Summit in NYC
- Preview: The Ins and Outs of ad:tech San Francisco 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014