Matomy Media Group Announces Intent to Build Mobile Media Buying Offering on the AppNexus Platform
NEW YORK and TEL AVIV, November 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Global performance marketing company Matomy Media Group today announced a new partnership with AppNexus to build an industry-first mobile performance capability for media buyers. AppNexus offers the online advertising industry’s most powerful, open and customizable advertising technology platform.
Matomy’s new performance-based mobile media buying offering will utilize the company’s deep mobile affiliate relationships. Through the partnership, Matomy will integrate its smart mobile media buying optimization tool, Mobit, with AppNexus’ industry-leading programmatic buying platform to provide a gateway for mobile media buying without the need for direct partnerships with individual suppliers.
“We’re thrilled to partner with AppNexus to bring performance-based mobile media buying to our affiliates,” said Ofer Druker, CEO of Matomy Media Group. “Matomy affiliates will benefit from having direct access to our mobile media buying tracking tools, as well as AppNexus’ real-time bidding capabilities in mobile. The mobile demand from our affiliate network has been tremendous, and we expect that demand to increase through this partnership.”
“Matomy is a perfect example of how an innovative ad company can build on AppNexus’ core technology and leverage our expertise to create something that brings unique and real value to its customers,” said Lauren Nemeth, SVP, AppNexus. “Matomy and AppNexus have long worked together to drive improvements in desktop advertising, and we’re excited to continue that collaboration to drive cross-channel performance in mobile.”
Matomy Media Group and AppNexus have had a strong display partnership for several years. Matomy’s new mobile performance offering signifies the company’s intent to move aggressively with AppNexus into mobile by leveraging AppNexus’ mobile buy-side capabilities and API to build a technology layer to enable efficient mobile media buying.
Matomy Media Group is a global performance marketing company. Working across Web, social media and mobile platforms, Matomy Media Group offers advertisers, networks and publishers a range of opportunities integrated through one gateway, including an award-winning affiliate network, display ad network, mobile advertising solutions, email marketing, search and social marketing, video and virtual currency platforms.
With seven branches worldwide and more than 350 employees, Matomy Media Group serves 60 billion impressions per month for 500 of the world’s leading advertisers across 7,000 publishers in more than 85 countries, and enables campaign optimization across all digital media to ensure cost-effective, controlled and high-quality results. Matomy Media Group is a privately held company.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]