Martini, Acxiom and Ipsos Partner to Provide Brands With Comprehensive Affluent Audience Insights and Research
SAN FRANCISCO and NEW YORK, November 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Martini, the experts in engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, has partnered with the most prestigious offline and online data service company Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), and Ipsos (Mendelsohn), the independent market research firm recognized for its annual survey of the affluent.
The partnership integrates the unique marketing, data and research services that all three companies offer to provide actionable insights and research about the media habits and lifestyle behaviors of affluent households in the U.S. With roughly 63 percent of marketers projecting that the dollars allocated to online brand advertising will grow this year*, the partnership was created to not only serve the needs of a growing number of brands vying to drive more awareness online, but to help marketers strategically target the affluent audience segment. At its core, the combined offering will integrate offline and online insights and research specific to affluent behaviors to fuel greater cross-channel awareness, consideration, sales and loyalty.
Skip Brand (pictured), CEO of Martini, stated, “The value of this partnership is bringing actionable insights to luxury brand advertisers based on adding 35 years of the Ipsos Mendelsohn survey and four decades of Axciom data aggregation and analytics into a real-time solution that delivers the right message, to the right consumer, at the right time. Actionable insights are the future of digital advertising.”
This partnership will help brand advertisers validate the affluent audience they are looking to reach, measure success beyond the click-through rate (CTR), open up an affluent data marketplace using first- and third-party data, and provide them with the ability to predict the content, formats, channels and creative elements that will perform well in a brand campaign.
Steve Kraus, chief insights officer for the Audience Measurement Group, Ipsos MediaCT, who oversees the Ipsos Mendelsohn survey, provides media habits and lifestyle choices of the affluent, and through the partnership can monitor and survey the behaviors of upscale households in regard to purchasing luxury goods and services in real-time. As Kraus noted, “Looking at affluents as a whole and at our results from year to year, we see big growth in their consumption of digital media. Their ownership of tablets is way up, and this partnership allows us to take a 360 degree approach, which is now measuring online as much as we are measuring offline.”
Scott Howe, CEO and president of Acxiom, believes Acxiom’s four decades of managing and analyzing consumer data are helping clients do something they never dreamed possible. Howe shared, “Martini shares that dream and works with us on understanding the affluent to find new customer segments within the upscale market. Understanding insights and data makes brand advertising achieve its potential.”
*2013 Online Advertising Performance Outlook, Vizu, and Nielsen
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service Company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. In October 2011 Ipsos completed the acquisition of Synovate. The combination forms the world’s third largest market research company. With offices in 85 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management. Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media and they measure public opinion around the globe. Ipsos has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999 and generated global revenues of EUR1,789 billion (2.300 billion USD) in 2012. Visit www.ipsos-na.com to learn more about Ipsos offerings and capabilities.
Martini specializes in helping the world’s most prestigious brands engage the audience with the most money and influence online. Leveraging proprietary insights on where and how the affluent consume media, Martini provides sophisticated solutions for delivering compelling rich media campaigns that integrate content, video and social functionality across the passion-based, niche sites this audience interacts with, at work and at play. It’s affluent advertising engineered. Headquartered in San Francisco, Martini has offices in New York, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles and London. Visit www.martinimediainc.com to learn more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]