DigitasLBi Appoints Davin Power as EVP of Account Management
CHICAGO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) —DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology company, announced today the appointment of Davin Power as EVP of Account Management in Chicago. Power will lead DigitasLBi’s agency-of-record work with Sprint (as part of Publicis Groupe’s Team Sprint), and will report to Douglas Ryan, President, DigitasLBi Chicago and San Francisco.
“Time and time again, Power has driven large, cross-channel teams to great success,” says Ryan. “He has a track record of combining proven experience with innovation to drive results and transform businesses. Combined with the strong team we have in place, we’re excited to build what’s next for the brand and our agency.”
Power (pictured) joins DigitasLBi from BBDO, where he served as the global leader on the SC Johnson business, active in over 85 markets worldwide. Prior to that, he led the Toyota business out of Sydney, Australia across Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis Mojo. In what was arguably the most challenging and trying period of the automaker’s history (global product recalls, earthquakes, and tsunami), his team’s work led to stronger brand and sales success, as well as five gold Lions at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Power has also held senior leadership positions at Euro RSCG, Ogilvy, and Grey in New York. With over 20 years of industry experience, he’s worked with a number of national and multinational brands including American Express, the Bridgestone/Firestone Corporation, Eastman Kodak, Lexmark, Mars Inc, Seagram Americas, 3M, and more. Some of his major accomplishments include leading a global redesign for over 150 ExxonMobil country websites and driving dramatic growth and sales for Pringles in 80 markets worldwide.
Hot Streak for Team Sprint/DigitasLBi Chicago
Power’s appointments come on the heels of a number of creative accomplishments and honors for Team Sprint. In just the last few months, Team Sprint has taken home top honors from IAB MIXX, the Chicago Interactive Marketing Association (CIMA), the W3 Awards, and more, along with a shortlist at Cannes Lions. Nearing its two-year anniversary with the client, Team Sprint’s work has also been featured inAdweek’s “Ad of the Day” multiple times, and as one of the chosen three case studies in their Data Issue.
On top of that, the DigitasLBi Chicago office has also experienced a recent streak accolades. This past month, Megan McCurry, VP/Director of Media, was named one of Mobile Marketer’s Women to Watch 2014, and Jessica Jorsch, Associate Media Director, was named CIMA’s Digital Media Person of the Year. In addition, the Chicago office was named a 2013 “Best Place to Work” by both Crain’s Chicago Business and the Daily Herald Business Ledger. The office was also recently recognized by the Mayor’s office for its work on the city of Chicago’stechnology plan.
DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What’s Next… and then we take them there. Also a top ten global agency, DigitasLBi is comprised of 6,000 digital and technology experts across 40 offices in 25 countries worldwide.
In 2008 the agency created the now-annual DigitasLBi NewFront, a breakthrough, industry-leading event to showcase what’s next in original, premium digital content. In 2012, the agency successfully co-founded the Digital Content NewFronts (DCNF) to shape a new market place for original, premium online video content at scale.
DigitasLBi is a member of Publicis Groupe [listed on the Euronext Paris Exchange – FR0000130577 – and part of the CAC 40 index] is the world’s third largest communications group. With approximately 60,000 professionals spanning 108 countries on five continents, Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of communications services. Web site: www.publicisgroupe.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]