Virgin Atlantic Travels with Affiliate Window for New Performance Marketing Launch
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND and BALTIMORE, MD, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Virgin Atlantic has launched a new affiliate marketing program in the US market with global performance network, Affiliate Window.
Affiliate marketing is key focus for Virgin Atlantic’s digital strategy to help drive acquisition, increase long-haul bookings and expand customer retention on a global basis. The partnership with Affiliate Window will see the activation of new publishers onto the program including those in the metasearch segment to offer new promotional placement opportunities and generate incremental sales.
“We are delighted to be extending our successful global affiliate program and to be working with Affiliate Window who we have long regarded as an important player in the performance marketing space,” said Fergus Boyd, eBusiness Strategy for Virgin Atlantic.
Early 2014 will see Virgin Atlantic’s mCommerce site revamped to include full flight pricing and the brand will heavily rely on the affiliate channel to help drive mobile sales.
“We are thrilled to partner with Virgin Atlantic and look forward to driving growth in the US market,” said Alex Forsch, US Country Manager for Affiliate Window. “By leveraging our award winning platform we can focus on publisher recruitment and through strategic account management can help build strong, long-term partnerships.”
For further information on the Virgin Atlantic affiliate program with Affiliate Window, click here.
- Pingback from Virgin Atlantic Travels with Affiliate Window for New Performance Marketing ... - Online Forex Trading Affiliate Programs
- Pingback from Affiliate marketing company MoreNiche appoints Kirstie Eager as head of client … | EZ eCommerce Solutions.com
- Pingback from Virgin Atlantic Travels with Affiliate Window for New Performance … | Lawrence's Affiliate Blogger Tips - Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing | Lawrence's Affiliate Blogger Tips – Make Money Online With Affiliate Mar
- Pingback from Affiliate | Global Opportunity Net
- Pingback from Like it or not, ForeFund Capital is bringing performance marketing to real … | hits1000
Leave a Comment
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by