Viacom, Turner, Fox, WashPo to Discuss ‘New Ad Toolkit’ at ad:tech New York
ADOTAS — Top digital ad execs from Viacom, Turner Broadcasting, Fox News Digital and Washington Post Digital will discuss “The New Toolkit: From RTB to Native to Programmatic” on a Yieldex-programmed panel at next month’s ad:tech New York conference. The session will take place Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m.
The scheduled speakers are:
- Andrew Rutledge, Chief Revenue Officer, Yieldex.
- Michael Greenspan, SVP, ad operations, Viacom.
- Joey Trotz, senior director, strategic advertising, Turner Broadcasting.
- Dera Campbell, director of ad operations, Fox News Digital.
- Jeff Burkett, senior director, Washington Post Digital.
ad:tech New York takes place at the Javits Center Nov. 6-7.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScanLife Consumer Behavior Survey Reveals More than 50% of Consumers Use Mobile Coupon Apps Per Month
- Return Path Aims To Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance With New Patent
- Intergi Entertainment takes on the Playwire Brand as the Company’s Growth Skyrockets
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam