Viacom, Turner, Fox, WashPo to Discuss ‘New Ad Toolkit’ at ad:tech New York
ADOTAS — Top digital ad execs from Viacom, Turner Broadcasting, Fox News Digital and Washington Post Digital will discuss “The New Toolkit: From RTB to Native to Programmatic” on a Yieldex-programmed panel at next month’s ad:tech New York conference. The session will take place Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m.
The scheduled speakers are:
- Andrew Rutledge, Chief Revenue Officer, Yieldex.
- Michael Greenspan, SVP, ad operations, Viacom.
- Joey Trotz, senior director, strategic advertising, Turner Broadcasting.
- Dera Campbell, director of ad operations, Fox News Digital.
- Jeff Burkett, senior director, Washington Post Digital.
ad:tech New York takes place at the Javits Center Nov. 6-7.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council