Viacom, Turner, Fox, WashPo to Discuss ‘New Ad Toolkit’ at ad:tech New York
ADOTAS — Top digital ad execs from Viacom, Turner Broadcasting, Fox News Digital and Washington Post Digital will discuss “The New Toolkit: From RTB to Native to Programmatic” on a Yieldex-programmed panel at next month’s ad:tech New York conference. The session will take place Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m.
The scheduled speakers are:
- Andrew Rutledge, Chief Revenue Officer, Yieldex.
- Michael Greenspan, SVP, ad operations, Viacom.
- Joey Trotz, senior director, strategic advertising, Turner Broadcasting.
- Dera Campbell, director of ad operations, Fox News Digital.
- Jeff Burkett, senior director, Washington Post Digital.
ad:tech New York takes place at the Javits Center Nov. 6-7.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Winterberry Group: “The State of Consumer Data Onboarding: Identity Resolution in an Omnichannel Environment”
- Restoring the Balance: How Programmatic Levels the Playing Field–An Ooyala Report
- IV.AI Partners with VentureFuel to Bring AI to Brands