Viacom, Turner, Fox, WashPo to Discuss ‘New Ad Toolkit’ at ad:tech New York
ADOTAS — Top digital ad execs from Viacom, Turner Broadcasting, Fox News Digital and Washington Post Digital will discuss “The New Toolkit: From RTB to Native to Programmatic” on a Yieldex-programmed panel at next month’s ad:tech New York conference. The session will take place Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m.
The scheduled speakers are:
- Andrew Rutledge, Chief Revenue Officer, Yieldex.
- Michael Greenspan, SVP, ad operations, Viacom.
- Joey Trotz, senior director, strategic advertising, Turner Broadcasting.
- Dera Campbell, director of ad operations, Fox News Digital.
- Jeff Burkett, senior director, Washington Post Digital.
ad:tech New York takes place at the Javits Center Nov. 6-7.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website