Viacom, Turner, Fox, WashPo to Discuss ‘New Ad Toolkit’ at ad:tech New York
ADOTAS — Top digital ad execs from Viacom, Turner Broadcasting, Fox News Digital and Washington Post Digital will discuss “The New Toolkit: From RTB to Native to Programmatic” on a Yieldex-programmed panel at next month’s ad:tech New York conference. The session will take place Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m.
The scheduled speakers are:
- Andrew Rutledge, Chief Revenue Officer, Yieldex.
- Michael Greenspan, SVP, ad operations, Viacom.
- Joey Trotz, senior director, strategic advertising, Turner Broadcasting.
- Dera Campbell, director of ad operations, Fox News Digital.
- Jeff Burkett, senior director, Washington Post Digital.
ad:tech New York takes place at the Javits Center Nov. 6-7.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat