Turner Digital Ad Sales Launches Turner Premium Xchange with Rubicon Project
ATLANTA and NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Turner Digital Ad Sales, a division of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. today announced the launch of the Turner Premium Xchange, a private marketplace offering trusted partners programmatic buying options across the majority of Turner’s portfolio of high-profile owned and operated sites. Rubicon Project, which operates the industry’s leading automation platform for digital advertising, will provide the technology that powers the newly-created platform.
“It’s always our aim to provide our advertising partners with the tools they need to make more informed decisions about their campaigns, and they’re increasingly seeking more data-driven solutions,” said Greg D’Alba (pictured), president CNN News Networks and Turner Digital Ad Sales and Marketing. “Our digital sales efforts have evolved to better reflect this dynamic marketplace, while the majority of our business remains committed to developing customized sponsorships for advertisers that leverage the world class brands and content across all screens within the Turner Digital portfolio.”
Through the trading desks of trusted agency partners, Turner Digital Ad Sales will allot a portion of their display inventory for programmatic buys to augment a client’s overall media campaign. This new offering will complete a holistic digital advertising model that leverages the company’s high-profile brands and content within the Turner Digital portfolio through customized sponsorships, along with the added speed, scale and efficiency that automated buying delivers.
“The Turner Digital Ad Sales’ partnership with Rubicon Project is a major milestone for the advertising industry and further validation of the trend towards the automation of the buying and selling of advertising,” said Greg Raifman, President of Rubicon Project. “Turner Digital is able to respond to marketplace demand and capitalize on this rapidly growing opportunity by offering almost all of their premier properties to be available for automated buys.”
The addition of automated buying furthers Turner Digital’s commitment to best serve its advertising partners by fulfilling demand for a transparent and measurable return on investment. Turner will remain deeply rooted in direct personal sales with advertising partners to build large-scale sponsorships that leverage the breadth of the Turner portfolio of news, entertainment and sports sites across all screens, while supporting their programmatic efforts in the same manner.
About Rubicon Project
Rubicon Project pioneered advertising automation and is now doing for advertising what companies like NASDAQ did for stock trading. The company’s automated advertising platform is used by more than 500 of the world’s premium publishers to transact with over 100,000 advertising brands globally. A company driven by innovation, Rubicon Project has engineered one of the largest real-time cloud and Big Data computing systems, processing trillions of transactions within milliseconds each month. According to comScore Sept 2013, Rubicon Project reaches more than 95 percent of U.S. Internet users per month and is ranked #1 in reach. The company’s customers include eBay, TIME, ABC News, the Wall Street Journal, Tribune Company, Virgin Media, People, Universal and legions of other Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the Rubicon Project has seven offices across the globe including New York, San Francisco, Hamburg, Sydney and London.
About Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial