Tapjoy Marquee Video(TM) Offers Premium Placement and Greater Visibility for Video Ads on the Tapjoy Marketplace
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Tapjoy, Inc. (www.tapjoy.com), a leading mobile advertising and monetization platform, today announced the launch of Tapjoy Marquee Video™, a new high-impact ad unit designed to grab consumers’ attention and drive deeper engagement for brands. Now available across Tapjoy’s network reaching more than 435 million consumers each month, Tapjoy Marquee Video capitalizes on its high-profile location at the top of the Tapjoy Marketplace to allow advertisers to drive greater brand awareness through video campaigns.
Tapjoy Marquee Video is a premium ad unit that enables advertisers to place their video creative in a high-profile ad unit atop the Tapjoy Marketplace. Tapjoy Marquee Video delivers video at scale across the Tapjoy network. A branded end card appears automatically when the video is completed, providing a secondary opportunity for additional brand engagement. The branded end card enables post-video engagement actions that are customizable to the brand’s marketing objective, from sharing on social channels to customer acquisition.
“We are listening to our advertising partners and Tapjoy Marquee Video is a unique and high impact offering that brands have been asking for,” said Peter Dille (pictured), chief marketing officer, Tapjoy. ”Tapjoy Marquee Video provides brands with the best of both worlds – the ROI of Tapjoy’s performance model, where advertisers only pay for completed video views, plus the high-impact opportunity of showcasing their brand in front of each and every one of our 435 million mobile users each month.”
Tapjoy’s performance-based model allows advertisers to pay only for completed video views so they can be sure their entire message is received. The Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange™ is a double opt-in model that allows consumers to choose to interact with ads including video or rich media units in exchange for premium in-app content.
For more information on Tapjoy Marquee Video, advertisers should contact their Tapjoy account manager or visit the advertisers section of Tapjoy.com.
Tapjoy is a mobile performance-based advertising platform that drives deep engagement and monetization opportunities for app publishers, while delivering valuable, engaged consumers to some of the world’s biggest brand advertisers. Tapjoy has a reach of more than 435MM (September, 2013) mobile users each month and the Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange® model allows users to receive premium content in exchange for their engagement with advertisements. Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Atlanta, Boston, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For more information, please visit www.tapjoy.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through