SEE IT: SpringBoard Video Strengthens Its Social Offering with New 3D Ad Unit
LOS ANGELES, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Evolve Media’s SpringBoard Video, a video technology platform and solutions company, announced today the newest component to its social video offering: the 3D Out-of-Player product. This first to market, proprietary ad unit enhances standard video ads by adding 3D features while also tracking views and statistics through SpringBoard’s Social Dashboard.
SpringBoard’s 3D Out-of-Player product upgrades existing long-form native video assets with an eye-catching “3D” layer. The inspiration for the 3D Out-of-Player product was drawn from Evolve Media’s award winning destructive ad campaigns for its two publishing divisions CraveOnline Media and TotallyHer Media. After the huge demand from marketers, the natural progression was to take this concept and create a new native video experience for marketers. The unique 3D video experience allows for improved engagement and sharing (increased earned views) as well as higher completion rates.
The 3D Out-of-Player product leverages SpringBoard’s proprietary social dashboard, allowing advertisers to track views, social analytics, geo-targeting, and more throughout the campaign flight. The SpringBoard sales team has access to Evolve Media’s 55 owned and operated sites as well as many more exclusive partnerships in order to ensure maximum success with the 3D video product.
“We are excited to be market leaders with this new 3D Out of Player Unit, as it takes the social and 3D video experience to a different level,” said Dan Drescher, Vice President of Sales. “The ad unit doesn’t distract from the advertisers message, it enhances it while keeping the viewer engaged longer with the brand.”
“The new and innovative component of this product allows us to take client assets or build an ad from scratch with custom creative that incorporates 3D movement into video,” stated Fabien Ricard, Vice President of Operations. “These one of a kind 3D visuals are created in-house and are proprietary to SpringBoard Video.”
About SpringBoard Video
SpringBoard Video (www.springboardplatform.com) is a video technology platform and solutions company. The SB platform powers video content management for more than 500+ websites. Springboard’s robust suite of instream player-based rich media ad solutions and Social Video anayltics and reporting platform, allows SpringBoard Video to serve as a valuable partner to both publishers and advertisers. Our Social Video analytics platform, combined with our distribution, allows us to work closely with advertisers to editorially seed their branded content across high-value publishers, with total transparency, tracking and reporting on all “paid” and “earned” streams from social channels back to an advertiser’s You Tube channel. SpringBoard Video is a valued partner for advertisers looking for off You Tube distribution for their branded video content at scale and an at scale instream partner for their conventional video ad products like pre-roll, interactive pre-roll, and more. SpringBoard Video is the video division of Evolve Media LLC., an integrated digital media company focused on vertical publishing, advertising sales and marketing services for its clients.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than