Rhythm NewMedia Debuts Dynamic Live Streaming Video Ad Technology
NEW YORK, October 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) —Today, Rhythm NewMedia announced the launch of LivePods, its live streaming video advertising technology. LivePods delivers an automated, scalable, high-quality monetization solution to publishers running live streamed events. The new product arms broadcast publishers with the tools to stream live events within mobile environments, generating new revenue opportunities through dynamic interactive in-stream advertising. LivePods debuts with a major TV broadcaster with a commitment to live event programs.
A welcome addition to the media mix, LivePods gives advertisers more control over execution and greater ability to optimize to audiences on mobile devices.
LivePods also delivers the first ever interactive advertising experience for live streaming mobile video. Through dynamic overlays and clickable hot spots, interactive in-stream mobile ads garner high completion and engagement rates, making this the ad format of choice for advertisers and publishers alike.
“This is a breakthrough improvement to current live stream advertising capabilities available in the market,” said Ujjal Kohli, Rhythm CEO. “The dynamic ad placement technology, which places ads at the time of ad request both in-app and on mobile web for smartphones and tablets, makes the experience remarkably similar to watching live television. The interactive ad experience takes it to the next level.”
LivePods represents a significant step up from competitive ad products. Its patent pending technology enables automated, dynamic ad design and insertion based on audience behavior, proclivity, and perceived relevancy. Other players in the space tend to pre-stitch ads to live content, since they lack the in-stream ad serving system in place to deliver dynamic and contextually targeted ads.
“Our partners—both publishers and advertisers — are incredibly excited about the enhanced options we are offering for live streaming content,” said Eugene Youn, Rhythm VP of Business Development. “They can now execute quality interactive in-stream video advertising using best practices for mobile advertising, all while delivering a higher caliber audience experience. This is so much more than pre-roll advertising.”
“This development greatly raises the probability of business success, allowing publishers to serve streaming ads during content as commercial breaks, not just before the content begins. More ads equals more revenue for publishers, and the interactive dynamism boosts the audience experience. All parties win.”
Key Product Benefits:
- First ever live streaming solution for interactive in-stream pre and mid-roll mobile video advertising
- Scales to serve dynamic ads to millions of simultaneous live streams
- Integrates with video encoders to receive ad break notifications
- Rich monetization options with in-stream, dynamic formats
- Ability to design and serve based on behavior and proclivity
The live streaming option immediately expands a broadcaster’s ability to monetize live events in an entirely new way while driving bolder, more relevant audience experiences.
Rhythm connects brand advertisers with highly engaged mobile audiences by selling and serving video, rich media and other immersive advertising formats. Rhythm has partnered with more than 50 premium media companies across a portfolio of 200+ properties to deliver brand advertising to targeted audiences. Premium media partners include NBC Universal, CBS, ABC, Fox, Warner Bros., IAC, and Demand Media. More than 200 top brand advertisers including P&G, Unilever, Disney, McDonald’s, General Motors, Ford, AT&T, Verizon, Macy’s, Marriott and Wrigley have run campaigns with Rhythm and achieved unprecedented engagement results.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than