Platform Providers Bring Digital Ad Buying to SMB Market
ADOTAS — According to recent research by BIA Kelsey, small and medium-sized businesses will continue to shift their marketing budgets towards digital advertising. The firm predicts that by 2015, SMBs will allocate 70 percent of their marketing budgets to digital and online media.
You may have caught my recent story about how the ad management process has quickly become a huge, unwieldy mess for advertisers to manage. As of late, a few emerging players have identified the SMB market as the one with most promise. Currently there aren’t many solutions that cater to ad spends of less than $100,000 per month.
“SMBs are desperately looking for ways to grow their business and reach new customers and online advertising has proven to be an extremely powerful channel,” said Sahil Jain, CEO of AdStage. “But there are many ad networks across search, social, mobile and display and managing campaigns across these networks are different without the proper tools.”
AdStage is an ad platform designed to build, manage and improve ad campaigns across several ad networks in a single location, including Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo and on LinkedIn.
While there are larger ad management competitors like Marin, Kenshoo and Adobe Marketing Cloud, they really don’t focus on serving the smaller SMB market since they are relatively expensive, require large minimums and require extensive training and account managers to get up and running.
Last week, ad design company Dispop announced its own play to help SMBs get a 360-degree view into campaign creation, deployment and performance. Dispop works by allowing advertisers to set a budget, set the targeting criteria, choose the types of sites their ads will appear on, as well as order or provide custom creative.
Dispop also integrates with major programmatic exchanges like: AppNexus, OpenX, Rubicon, Pubmatic, BrightRoll, Google and Facebook Exchange (FBX) for both direct targeting and retargeting from a single dashboard.
“After launching our ad design marketplace in July, we quickly realized that the ad-buying process is intimidating, disjointed, and confusing for advertisers just getting started,” said Ayal Ebert (pictured), CEO and founder of Dispop. “We decided to build-out and extend our platform to help streamline the entire ad process from ad creation and targeting to delivery and analytics. Since the SMB market is poised for tremendous growth in digital ad spend, we are anticipating this pivot and are offering the first DSP for SMBs to meet this need.”
Earlier this year, Dispop announced its that it had secured $600K in seed funding to launch its first-generation innovative crowdsourced ad design marketplace that allowed advertisers to tap into a vast network of designers, A/B test multiple banner variations and find the best performing ads for their online campaigns. This latest news extends the focus of the platform by enabling SMB advertisers who would like to run integrated media campaigns.
- Pingback from Dispop in Adotas - "Platform Providers Bring Digital Ad Buying to SMB Market" - Dispop - Dispop
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than