New Leadspace-Marketo Integration Can Help Boost B2B Lead Conversion
MENLO PARK, CALIF., October 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Leadspace, Inc. today launched a new release of its SaaS-based social lead targeting solution that integrates seamlessly with Marketo’s (Nasdaq: MKTO) marketing automation software to give B2B marketers the first automated lead qualification solution to slash lead response times and lift conversion rates.
With the new release, B2B marketers and inside sales teams can use Leadspace to not only fill their top-of-funnel with high-quality leads but also automate and optimize their inbound marketing, which directly translates into bigger pipelines and lower cost-per-lead.
Make Contact Faster with Auto-Qualification
Research proves that rapid contact is critical to maximizing sales success. In fact, calling new leads in under a minute can boost conversion rates by 391%. But accurately qualifying leads can be a slow, labor-intensive process, with sales often missing the opportunity to strike while the iron is hot.
Leadspace is the only automated solution that helps marketers quickly identify hyper-targeted leads across numerous data sources, including paid contact databases, social networks and websites. Using social targeting technology, Leadspace automatically qualifies leads based on how well they match up against a company’s unique ideal buyer profile.
“By uncovering lead information scattered throughout the social web, Leadspace enriches the leads inside Marketo,” said Robin Bordoli (pictured), VP, Partner Ecosystem and General Manager, Social at Marketo. “The new integration helps Marketo users spend their scarcest resource – time – on their most important leads. Companies can now find the needles in a haystack.”
Auto-enhance campaign leads
Leads gathered through an online program, event or from a third party can now be automatically prioritized based on the ideal buyer profile. Leadspace enhances each lead with fresh contact information and social data that it pulls on-demand from numerous data sources. The enhanced data can then be fed in the Marketo lead database. This enables marketers to quickly evaluate program success, ensures campaigns run off the freshest data available, and allows marketers to develop hyper-targeted campaigns—sending emails to people interested in a certain topic, or only to those who use a specific tool.
“The top-quality lead data and precise targeting Leadspace provides are key to marketing automation success,” said Leadspace co-founder and VP Products Amnon Mishor. “With the new integration, Marketo users can get a leg up on competition by uncovering golden opportunities faster and connecting sooner.”
The new Leadspace release also includes other enhancements, including a revamped user interface for generating targeted lead lists, a tighter integration with Salesforce.com for sales prospecting, and more.
To learn more about how Leadspace can maximize B2B sales and marketing success, visit www.leadspace.com.
Leadspace sets a new bar for B2B lead data quality by tapping into social networks and paid contact databases on-demand and identifying super-targeted leads based on myriad social buying indicators. The Leadspace SaaS solution addresses the full lead data needs of modern marketers – from lead lists to ranking and enhancement of web leads and sales prospecting. Founded in 2007 by experts in web mining and semantic analysis, the company received funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Battery Ventures, JVP, and Vertex. Leadspace has offices in the U.S. and in Israel. Learn more a thttp://www.leadspace.com.
About Marketo: Marketing Software. Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading cloud-based marketing software platform for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today’s digital, social, mobile and offline channels, the Marketo®solution includes a complete suite of applications that help organizations acquire new customers more efficiently, maximize customer loyalty and lifetime value, improve sales effectiveness, and provide analytical insight into marketing’s contribution to revenue growth. Marketo’s applications are known for their breakthrough ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 150 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 30,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results.
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe and Australia, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 2,500 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than