myThings Named FBX-Qualified Company
NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic ad solutions, announced today that it has been officially certified as an FBX-qualified company – one of the first 20 companies worldwide.
As a qualified company, myThings can serve personalized ads to Facebook’s 1 billion+, highly engaged members via a real-time bidding mechanism. FBX ad inventory includes Facebook’s right-hand side in addition to the newsfeed — one of the most valuable sources of inventory on the web.
myThings is already running right-hand side retargeting campaigns for over 400 leading advertisers such as Adidas, McAfee, Microsoft, Very, Littlewoods, Nelly, Dafiti and Yves Rocher. According to a myThings study on FBX’s unique reach, the company has found that as much as 31% of all users seen online can only be reached on FBX. Furthermore, when comparing the performance of FBX to nearly all of myThings’ other RTB traffic sources, there was a 50% lower eCPA (effective cost per acquisition) while the post click conversion rate was 50% higher.
By injecting its own wealth of data and real-time programmatic capabilities into the exchange, myThings innovative retargeting technology leverages the best of what FBX has to offer, providing advertisers with the following unique benefits:
1) Pinpoint targeting on Facebook via customized, business-driven segmentation: The key to driving incremental sales from FBX campaigns is centered on myThings’ ability to segment according to unique advertiser goals including recruitment, reactivation, demand generation, high value categories and branding. Once defined, each granular segment can become a campaign of its own with unique pricing, creative, messaging and sequence.
2) Extended access to FBX campaign data: myThings provides advertisers with segment-level audience transparency so they can understand their audience’s FBX performance patterns and take informed actions across all marketing channels. Additionally, myThings provides its customers with channel-wide marketing transparency via a complimentary access to Tagman’s multi-attribution analysis suite (VIS).
3) Maximal flexibility of Facebook ads via proprietary FBX ad creator: Provides multiple options to customize messaging on Facebook. For example, the creator is able to combine dynamic and static text, showing users a general message with the actual product they have browsed.
4) Highly efficient FBX solution via real time programmatic advertising: myThings’ predictive artificial intelligence algorithms analyze hundreds of parameters to determine every user’s lifetime value estimation – a key factor that drives real time targeting, bidding and creative decisions, and as a result enhanced efficiency and performance.
“Combining Facebook’s massive reach and myThings’ innovative personalized retargeting technology is having a profound effect on advertisers’ performance,” commented myThings’ CEO Benny Arbel (pictured). “We’re excited to add FBX newsfeed support to our comprehensive data-driven display offering, which already includes desktop, video and mobile.”
Founded in 2005, myThings is the global leader in customized programmatic ad solutions. Turning big data into incremental demand, the company personalizes over 5 billion impressions per month for top advertisers in 30 markets including Adidas, Walmart, ToysRUs, Littlewoods, Very, Zalando, Orange, Best Buy and Microsoft.
myThings’ customized programmatic offering is answering two pains of today’s real time ad space: template-based automation and lack of transparency. It empowers advertisers by creating fully customized, brand-aligned programmatic campaigns, while providing them with detailed, actionable insights into the performance patterns of their audiences across all channels.
Visit the website at www.myThings.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than