my6sense Introduces Solution to Mobile Ad Interruptions: BrandBar®
NEW YORK, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – my6sense, a leading provider in personalized content discovery and innovative rich brand advertising for mobile publishers, announced today the launch of its dynamic campaign platform, BrandBar, a proven monetization platform for publishers and advertisers, delivering highly personalized and targeted mobile content based on individual interests and preferences. As a mobile-centric solution, my6sense’s BrandBar integrates easily with any existing mobile publishing infrastructure and supports both mobile web and native applications.
With BrandBar, publishers and advertisers can uniformly align branded messages with mobile user content preferences. The unique inventory BrandBar provides, offers participating mobile publishers an advanced channel to generating revenue due to the unprecedented relevancy of the ads delivered — and also help advertisers increase potential reach.
The primary benefits BrandBar provides include:
- Branding: Improved mobile brand awareness & exposure
- Direct call-to-action: Highly effective and powerful conversion rates with direct click-ability.
- Positive user experience: Right content at the right time due to an intuitive learning algorithm on user’s preferred reading
- Engaging: BrandBar ad units guaranteed to maximize ROI.
“The BrandBar platform will revolutionize the traditional ‘hit-or-miss’ approach to mobile advertising by enabling advertisers to deliver their brand messages alongside the right content, making users want to opt-in,” said Avinoam Rubinstain (pictured), co-founder and chief executive, my6sense. “Effectively engaging and retaining mobile users while monetizing content remain two of the biggest challenges publishers face in extending their digital presence to mobile. With my6sense BrandBar, both publishers and advertisers will capitalize on the mobile trend to deliver increased exposure and user interaction for brands through their mobile properties.”
“The My6sense BrandBar is a great platform to further facilitate richer experiences within mobile advertising. The appealing features like personalized and contextual targeting, and creative capabilities that go beyond the banner will be a tremendous help to our campaigns in promoting more in-depth & dynamic consumer interaction and are therefore potentially more likely to influence decisions further down the purchase funnel,” said Yoav Tzuker, CEO, Publicis/Zenith Digital.
“BrandBar has opened up a trove of new rich media mobile advertising inventory for us and we’ve experienced a dramatic lift in performance compared to standard mobile banners,” said Kfir Levy, Head of Sales at Mako, a leading publisher involved in the my6sense BrandBar pilot program in Israel. “In fact, we’ve experienced eCPMs 20 times higher with my6sense’s BrandBar platform than comparable mobile ad networks serving ads that are not nearly as targeted in nature.”
Effectively engaging and retaining mobile users while monetizing content remain two of the biggest challenges publishers face in extending their digital presence to mobile. With my6sense, publishers and advertisers can capitalize on the mobile trend to deliver increased exposure and user interaction for brands through their mobile properties. My6sense is already seeing high click-through-rates (CTR) averaging 10% through its work with top publishers and ad agencies nationwide across Israel.
According to comScore’s 2013 Mobile Future in Focus Report, smartphone ownership grew 30% in 2012 to surpass the 50% mark of units owned. Americans also owned 50M tablets, a penetration in three years that took a decade for smartphones. One in three minutes spent online is now on mobile devices, 37% is now on mobile devices and growing. And at the 2013 SXSW, Buzzfeed reported that 45% of its traffic comes from mobile.
As a recognized leader in mobile content personalization, my6sense applies patent-pending technology algorithms to “learning” mobile user interests and tastes to better optimize the user experience delivering the right content, to the right person, at the right time.
My6sense’s Content Discovery Bar is already being used by premium publishers worldwide serving approximately 5B articles to date, to more than 6M users worldwide, with more than 50% of users opening the my6sense Content Discovery Bar. My6sense has worked with both global and local brands such as, P&G, Nike, Cellcum and Holmes Place.
my6sense is the leading provider in personalized content discovery and innovative rich brand advertising for mobile publishers. We help publishers and application developers engage and monetize their mobile audience. The my6sense Content Bar optimizes content discovery, delivering more engaged users, and better personalization offering. My6sense team members who are experts in Artificial Intelligence created the my6sense Brand Bar algorithm that powers the “learning” platform.
Originally founded in 2009, my6sense’s senior team is led by Avinoam Rubinstain (CEO & Co-Founder) and Mark Coleman (SVP Global Sales). For more information visit www.my6sense.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than