MobileFuse Launches Comprehensive Mobile Video Ad Network
NEW YORK, October 29, 2013 (ADOTAS) – MobileFuse, a leading mobile brand advertising network, today announced the launch of Vision, a comprehensive video advertising network for cross-platform distribution, view optimization and dynamic reporting. With the introduction of Vision, MobileFuse is addressing key needs in the mobile video market including premium reach, optimized transcoding of video ads and cross-channel, publisher-agnostic reporting.
At the core of Vision is a custom software layer, ViewCelerator, that enables the uploading, transcoding, delivery of multiple distribution formats, and optimization of video files based on OS, device, connection speed and other parameters. By transcoding video into optimal formats, Vision delivers the most effective video viewing experience for the user and therefore, the brand. Vision also brings scale to mobile video with access to its supply network of over 500 publishers with premium video inventory.
“With the introduction of Vision, we are working to bring simplicity to a highly fragmented mobile video landscape,” said Ken Harlan (pictured), Co-Founder and CEO of MobileFuse. “We recognize that brands need an end-to-end solution that streamlines workflow and takes a more open, agnostic approach to distribution, enabling greater reach while providing real-time consolidated reporting, all in one place.”
Vision’s unique open-distribution approach enables customers to serve ads via Vision’s publisher network or wrap their videos in tags to serve wherever they want, yet still benefit from consolidated, real-time reporting.
“We’re seeing huge demand for video from our advertisers and partners, and video units are already one-third of our campaign volume, up significantly this year” said Harlan. “Over half the RFPs we receive are including video in the media mix, so we are committed to providing the simplest and most flexible solution for what our clients are looking for.”
With its self-service transcoding service, Vision is bringing a new level of access to launching and managing mobile video campaigns, enabling even small to medium sized brands, who may have been running local TV or online video, to easily turn their video assets into mobile video ads.
Founded in 2009, MobileFuse is a premium mobile advertising network that connects brands with consumers using highly effective and comprehensive mobile solutions, simplifying and streamlining today’s increasingly fragmented mobile advertising market. Offering industry-leading, proprietary technologies and an open architecture that enable ads across all operating systems, smartphones, tablets and online, MobileFuse brings tangible value to publishers, advertisers and partners. MobileFuse has main offices in New York City and Waltham, MA, with sales offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver and Chicago.
For more information please visit www.mobilefuse.com/video
Leave a Comment
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]