Mintigo Integrates its Marketing Intelligence Platform with Eloqua Marketing Automation
SAN MATEO, CALIF. , October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Mintigo, a leader in marketing intelligence, today announced that it has integrated its Marketing Intelligence Platform into Eloqua Marketing Automation solutions (Eloqua is a wholly owned subsidiary of Oracle.) Mintigo’s technology helps Eloqua customers like ReadyTalk and Docusign send the right message at the right time to sales prospects, boosting engagement and speeding the sales cycle.
Mintigo’s marketing intelligence platform leverages big data analytics to search large amounts of data on the Web and social profiles. Eloqua users harness this data to enrich, segment, and target ideal prospects. By understanding customer interests, marketers can send more relevant content and offers. Mintigo pushes targeted campaigns into Eloqua and then continuously monitors results to learn which kinds of prospects respond to which messages.
“It’s great to see companies investing in marketing automation,” said Jacob Shama (pictured), co-founder and CEO of Mintigo. “But until you put data in the system, you’re effectively guessing at which content to send when. We’re making it easy for Eloqua users to target each prospect with the optimal campaign.”
Web-conferencing provider ReadyTalk, an Eloqua customer, uses Mintigo to increase campaign response rates +118%, from 1.6% to 3.6%. “Marketing intelligence is key to our campaigns,” said Mike McKinnon, ReadyTalk’s Director of Marketing Operations. “We’re excited that Mintigo is making it easy to get more from our Eloqua investment.”
Mintigo Marketing Intelligence is integrated with Salesforce, Marketo, and now Eloqua. The platform is available to other applications and websites via API.
As a sponsor of Eloqua Experience 2013 (October 23 to 25), Mintigo will be demonstrating its Marketing Intelligence Platform at booth #422.
The Mintigo marketing intelligence platform continuously searches the big data of the web and social profiles to help marketers find and engage their best prospects. Mintigo analyzes the needs and interests of 30 million B2B prospects, so marketers and sales reps can engage each prospect with the right message and product. Companies like Box, BMC, Cloudera, DocuSign and Edmunds use Mintigo to get more clicks, more shares and more pipeline. To learn more follow @mintigo and visit www.mintigo.com.
Good news for Eloqua. Prospective customers are leaving increasingly large digital footprints everywhere, thanks to social media.
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than