Matomy Media Group Acquires Performance-Based Social Advertising Agency from Adquant
TEL AVIV and NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Global performance marketing company Matomy Media Group today announced the acquisition of Adquant’s social advertising agency, which was formerly known as Adotomi. Adquant will now focus solely on being a technology provider for its Facebook advertising platform.
Adquant’s social advertising agency team, along with its clients, will be integrated within Matomy Media Group’s social advertising unit, which will use Adquant’s technology.
“Adquant is a leader in social advertising and has an impressive record of delivering results for its customers,” said Ofer Druker (pictured), CEO of Matomy Media Group. “Its social advertising team is well aligned with Matomy’s DNA, which is focused on delivering performance-based results for advertisers. This acquisition gives us access to one of the best Facebook advertising platforms on the market, as well as an advantage in one of the most influential trends in online advertising.”
Matomy and Adquant are joining forces to bring performance-based desktop and mobile solutions to Facebook advertisers. As Facebook’s advertising model continues to evolve there is a growing need among advertisers to effectively engage, acquire and retain new and existing customers via Facebook.
The acquisition also enhances Matomy’s growing mobile marketing practice by offering advertisers the ability to use Facebook’s superior targeting capabilities and drive quality users to mobile apps. Advertisers that work with Matomy can receive deeper insights and more robust performance from their mobile social advertising campaigns.
Adquant drives 15 billion monthly ad views on Facebook and has more than 50 apps that have one million-plus users each. It is part of an elite group of social advertising companies that have been qualified as Facebook Preferred Marketing Developers (PMDs). Companies that have received this designation are held to a higher level of performance and industry standards.
“This acquisition represents a win-win for both Matomy and Adquant,” said Adquant CEO Joe McCormack. “The social advertising agency that Matomy has acquired will now have more resources at its disposal and will be able to tap into Matomy’s large and diverse client base. Adquant will now be able to move forward focused 100% on developing our technology, increasing our abilities to innovate and allowing us to maintain our position as one of the premium SaaS Facebook advertising platforms.”
“Facebook is no longer just an engagement platform,” said David Serfaty, the former chief operating officer of Adotomi, who is joining Matomy as its director of social advertising. “It’s about driving real, measurable business results. Matomy’s focus on performance-driven advertising allows us to provide clients with a results-based social advertising service.”
Matomy is a leading global company that offers its clients a robust cross-channel performance marketing solution, including Web, mobile, video, virtual currency, email, search and social. This latest in a series of acquisitions will complement the company’s cross-channel offering and will further enhance its social marketing capabilities.
About Matomy Media Group
Working across Web, social media and mobile platforms, Matomy Media Group offers advertisers, networks and publishers a range of opportunities integrated through one gateway, including an award-winning affiliate network, display ad network, mobile advertising solutions, email marketing, search and social marketing, video and virtual currency platforms.
With seven branches worldwide and more than 350 employees, Matomy Media Group serves 60 billion impressions per month for 500 of the world’s leading advertisers across 7,000 publishers in more than 85 countries, and enables campaign optimization across all digital media to ensure cost-effective, controlled and high-quality results. Matomy Media Group is a privately held company.
Adquant is a social advertising software company focused on delivering the best-of-breed social advertising platform. Developed as the internal Facebook platform for the Adotomi agency, in 2009 and opened to direct customers in 2012, the Adquant technology has been market proven by the most demanding Facebook advertisers. Adquant is a next generation platform that is built on Holistic Optimization, empowering advertisers to apply sophisticated algorithms for the optimization of all parts of their advertising programs. Adquant is deployed by leading advertisers globally with active campaigns running in over 100 countries Adquant is deployed by performance advertisers world-wide including William Hill, Konami, eToro, Win.com and SodaStream.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]