SAN FRANCISCO, October 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – LiquidM today announced the public availability of its white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows mobile media buyers to optimize their management processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. To customers who care about returns, quality, and efficiency, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic full stack to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular, cloud-based SaaS replaces Build-Your-Own (BYO) or inadequate point solutions of ad tech infrastructure with a standardized, open platform that is customizable to individual needs. Additionally, the company is also announcing a $5M series A funding from Blumberg Capital, Earlybird, and Asset Management to fuel the growth and marketing of the product.
“As the mobile advertising industry is moving through the trough of disillusionment, more and more mobile advertising companies are looking to increase their competitiveness by turning to a full stack ad tech provider,” said Christof Wittig (pictured), CEO of LiquidM. “While some in the market still believe that scale and more sales people will solve their problems, a new generation of companies is now looking into broad, integrated technology support to exploit the promise of this massive opportunity. Based on the success with customers like Madvertise and Mobilike, we have now raised funds to make our offer successively available to more and more customers.”
According to estimates from an August eMarketer report, mobile advertising is a $16.7B market, representing a mere 14% of the total $117.6B digital ad spend. Despite the indisputable market opportunity, mobile media buyers struggle to manage larger campaigns efficiently given the variety of players and the tension between quality and performance requirements. As smart phones and tablets take up more and more audience time, ad spend will further shift into mobile. LiquidM is poised to deliver and capture value in this fast growing market with its unique whitelabeled product offering.
“With LiquidM, Mobilike jumped from sixth to first in the fast-growing Turkish mobile advertising market within 18 months,” said Şekip Can Gökalp, Managing Director of Mobilike and a winner of this year’s IAB MIXX Awards. “ Thanks to its unique combination of delivering quality and performance in one platform, we were able to build the leading premium offer in the Turkish market while turbocharging our growth with reach extension through real-time bidding, targeting, rich media formats and the ability to work closely with mobile operators.”
“Madvertise is using the LiquidM platform to deliver value to its customers and outgrow the competition to become No. 1 in the German market,” says Bjoern Wendler, Managing Director of Madvertise Media. “By using a SaaS platform we can bring new products to market faster and hobble our competitors, who find it difficult to adapt to the demand for real-time bidding, rich media, third party tracking or transparent reporting, while we get all those innovations delivered automatically.”
Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP) Features & Benefits
- Best-in-Breed Technology: Sophisticated technology platform allows customers to focus on what they do best – i.e., operating and running ad campaigns, sales and creative, without having to worry about developing in-house technology
- User Experience: Non-technical advertisers can easily create, operate and run campaigns in less time, thus increasing productivity
- Quality meets Performance: Innovative technology built from the ground up to cover the entire mobile ad value chain in premium and performance environments
- Performance: Optimizes advertising spending for individual performance targets; seamless integration of big data, processing and complex performance-related technology
- Customizable: Business model-agnostic core is customizable for individual customer needs
- Easy Integration: Can easily integrate with any other tool in the market, whether it be from suppliers, trackers, data warehouses, etc
- Transparency: Entire life cycle is transparent, from ad spending through conversion to analytics
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs.
Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers like M&C Saatchi, Orange, Fetch, Madvertise Media, and Mobilike configure their current and future mobile advertising business models. For more information, visit www.liquidm.com.