InsideView and Microsoft Raise the Bar on CRM
SAN FRANCISCO, October 21, 2013 (ADOTAS) – InsideView(R), Inc., today announced that it has entered into a strategic OEM agreement with Microsoft whereby InsideView for Sales(TM) will be integrated into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Through the agreement, InsideView for Sales will be available to all users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and will be known as Social Insights, powered by InsideView.
Bob Stutz (pictured), Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, commented: “CRM must evolve beyond sales workflow and management reporting. Social Insights, integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, gives sales people the information they need to be more effective.
InsideView is one of the leaders in social selling, and is already central to many of our customers’ CRM strategies. Delivering Social Insights within Microsoft Dynamics CRM extends the reach of these vital capabilities to more customers, making it easier for them to achieve their marketing and sales goals.” Social Insights is powered by the InsideView CRM Intelligence(TM) platform and provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online users accurate company and contact data, relevant news and social insights, and an extensive network of professional connections that can be leveraged during the marketing and selling process. Custom watch lists and automatic alerts keep sales and marketing professionals abreast of news and events that affect their accounts and give them contextual information so they can make the most of every call or customer visit. Accurate company and contact data profiles can be automatically synchronized with contact profiles in the CRM system, keeping records up to date and accurate as people and companies change.
“Buyers are knowledgeable, influenced by their social and professional networks, and are often in the final stages of the buying decision when they first interact with a sales or marketing person,” said Tom Mescall, Consulting Partner-in-Charge for Armanino, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM and InsideView user. “Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables us to effectively match, engage with, and nurture prospects — regardless of when they enter an active buying cycle. InsideView gives us critical insights that help us make every customer touch more relevant and productive. The combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and InsideView is incredibly powerful.” Social Insights, powered by InsideView, will be available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in the United States on October 30th with broader global roll-out coming later in 2014. However, the solutions are in use together in many existing customer enterprises.
Armanino tracked CRM adoption prior to and after implementing InsideView with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The combination resulted in 50% higher CRM adoption, revenue growth, and greater marketing and sales productivity.
Umberto Milletti, CEO of InsideView, concluded: “Microsoft Dynamics CRM is next-generation CRM that offers a fresh and effective approach to sales and marketing workflow. Our partnership with Microsoft brings two important CRM solutions together and provides essential information to a broad base of users who are doing more with CRM, and who are meeting changing buyer needs head on. We are proud to partner with Microsoft, and look forward to working together on important innovations within the rapidly changing CRM market.” The new Social Insights functionality will be available within the Professional license of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online at no additional cost. Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers and prospects can learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm.aspx.
About InsideView InsideView provides CRM Intelligence(TM) to drive marketing, sales and account management results. We help you find better leads, win more deals and maintain and grow customers.
InsideView provides the data, insights, and connections that make every prospect and customer conversation more relevant, valuable and productive. InsideView(R) is used by more than 350,000 sales and marketing professionals, and in over 13,000 market-leading companies including Adobe, Hub International, Franklin Covey, Rosetta Stone, and SuccessFactors. InsideView is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Follow @InsideView on Twitter or the InsideView Blog. For more information, visit www.insideview.com.
All brands mentioned in this press release are the sole property of their registered owners.
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be