Innovative Software Technologies Announces New President
As a seasoned executive, and true branding pioneer, the collection of business experiences that Zant brings to the modern marketplace spans a wide range of industries. His story is held together by one
common thread: to find the perfect fit. He has taken three companies to more than $100 million in sales in their first year.
Zant replaces Jake Wand as President, who is stepping down to focus on setting up a new arts and entertainment division for Innovative, as well as strategic planning and business development. ” Zant is an extremely talented executive with an ideal combination of entrepreneurial and marketing skills matched with demonstrated leadership abilities,” Wand said.
Prior to joining Innovative, Zant worked in a variety of marketing and operational capacities with both startup and operating companies. He has a history of making new brands household names in a very short amount of time. In the late 1970s, Zant helped to start the Britannia Jeans Company which had annual sales as high as $900 million. He then helped to launch a newly discovered American designer named Calvin Klein. Within the first year of Zant’s involvement, sales skyrocketed to $450 million, and the Calvin Klein brand secured a permanent position within the world-wide fashion industry.
Zant also took his talents into other industries including health and wellness, and the direct marketing industry. When Zant co-founded Quorum International, a network marketing company specializing in consumer electronics, Zant took the company from $0 to $21 million a month in revenue in just 21 months. In 1998, he founded GoSolo Technologies, a next generation telecom company, which he sold in 2001. In more recent years, Zant added NexBoom Universe and Tabulous Cloud to the mix of his technology and branding ventures, both of which are leading platforms for digital marketing, communications and branding.
“I am very excited about applying my business experience to the collective vision of Innovative Software Technologies,” said Zant. “What I see when I look at this company is a team of professionals who seek the best of breed technology in any category, and then leverage it to connect people to what’s possible. Whether the technology connects people to products, or artists to people who are looking for inspiration, we are about tethering human beings to what matters the most to them through the very latest innovations.”
About Innovative Software Technologies
Innovative Software Technologies, Inc.’s (www.inivcompanies.com) mission is to find and bring to market cutting-edge technologies that are synergistic with the company’s current technologies and that are market ready. Innovative, through its Opt-in SMART offering (www.optinsmart.com), is a fully integrated Social Marketing And Retention Technology platform that gives businesses an easy to use, affordable, and centralized marketing solution, helping small to medium-sized businesses acquire, maintain and retain customers via the
Internet. The Opt-in SMART platform includes local listings; citation management; email, text message, and video marketing; reputation management; social media tools; and review and posting management. Innovative delivers these solutions through a combination of its proprietary technology platform, its direct “feet on the street” sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants, and through select third party agencies and resellers. Innovative Software Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Tampa, Florida and trades on the pink sheets under the symbol INIV.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or to the Company’s future financial performance, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Investors should not place any undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond the Company’s control which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the Company’s current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy and liquidity. Such risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could impact the Company and the forward-looking statements contained herein are included in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise these
forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available in the future.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Oracle has acquired marketing cloud leader Responsys for [...] more »
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Director of Platform Excellence
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud: [...] Salesforce’s acquisition of ExactTarget earlier this year, large enterprise software companies are increasingly looking
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain