InMobi Launches Advanced Ad Formats for Mobile Developers
SINGAPORE, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) — InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today announced two new mobile ad formats, App Galleries and Custom Ads.
These new ad formats enable developers to deliver personalized and relevant ads resulting in improved user experience and better monetization. The new, pre-built, template-based approach to creating highly engaging, native ads significantly reduces time and effort needed by developers to deliver a rich and unobtrusive user experience.
InMobi App Galleries enables developers and mobile web publishers to create and host a white-labeled app store experience of handpicked, curated and sponsored apps that best suit the publisher’s audience. It also allows auto-populating the gallery based on historic content of the app. Currently available in a full-screen, interstitial or a standalone format, InMobi App Galleries deliver the following benefits:
- Complete control in providing additional, relevant and customizable app content for users. Also allows monetizing of gallery views through installs delivered on sponsored apps;
- Up to $12 eCPMs (effective cost per thousand impressions) when used in conjunction with traditional mobile advertising;
- Up to 600% increase in app download conversion rates; and,
- A simple turnkey interface that allows developers to create custom galleries for an app or mobile website within a few minutes.
For more information on App Galleries, visit www.inmobi.com/AppGalleries.
InMobi Custom Ads allows app developers to customize ads based on the look, feel and content of their app. With no additional integration effort, developers can access a vast assortment of pre-made frames, animations and transparent layers that can be used to deliver a richer ad experience. Key features and benefits include:
- A pre-built set of ad templates designed for a wide range of app categories such as card games, word games, weather apps, utility apps and more;
- Up to 50% increase in click through rates as compared to static interstitial formats;
- Instant access to a team of world-class creative experts at InMobi to create bespoke ad designs; and,
- An internal optimization tool that allows rapid testing of multiple ad variations to determine which version of an ad will deliver the best monetization.
For more information on Custom Ads, visit www.inmobi.com/Custom-Ads.
“The ad innovation team at InMobi is tasked with solving the complex industry problem of delivering the best user experience along with high monetization,” said Piyush Shah (pictured), Vice President of Products at InMobi. “Initial customer feedback on both Custom Ads and App Galleries has been highly encouraging since these new high-conversion ad formats are easy to integrate. These ad innovations, when combined with our global scale and deep expertise in contextual user targeting, enable us to deliver the best monetization for our developers and publishers.”
Custom Ads & App Galleries are available on both iOS and Android. For further queries on these ad formats, developers should contact email@example.com
InMobi enables the world’s leading brands, developers, and publishers to engage global consumers through mobile advertising. InMobi platforms leverage advances in big data, user behavior, and cloud-based architectures to simplify mobile advertising for its customers. Recognized by MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Disruptive Companies of 2013, InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, engaging 691 million consumers across 165 countries.
To learn more, visit www.inmobi.com, follow us on Twitter @InMobi, or discover the latest mobile insights at www.inmobi.com/insights/. Developers, start monetizing instantaneously by downloading our SDK atwww.inmobi.com/SDK.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and