Infographic: ‘A Year in Local Mobile Search’
ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue increase dramatically. And mobile-first companies like Foursquare are benefitting as well. The local mobile wave is upon us and it’s only going to get bigger.
The infographic below, “A year in local mobile search,” will be in the upcoming Yext Quarterly: Local & Mobile. Yext is a location information software that allows businesses to own and instantly update their details across 50+ leading sites, maps and apps.
Leave a Comment
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website