Infographic: ‘A Year in Local Mobile Search’
ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue increase dramatically. And mobile-first companies like Foursquare are benefitting as well. The local mobile wave is upon us and it’s only going to get bigger.
The infographic below, “A year in local mobile search,” will be in the upcoming Yext Quarterly: Local & Mobile. Yext is a location information software that allows businesses to own and instantly update their details across 50+ leading sites, maps and apps.
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?