Infographic: ‘A Year in Local Mobile Search’
ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue increase dramatically. And mobile-first companies like Foursquare are benefitting as well. The local mobile wave is upon us and it’s only going to get bigger.
The infographic below, “A year in local mobile search,” will be in the upcoming Yext Quarterly: Local & Mobile. Yext is a location information software that allows businesses to own and instantly update their details across 50+ leading sites, maps and apps.
Leave a Comment
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day