Infographic: ‘A Year in Local Mobile Search’
ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue increase dramatically. And mobile-first companies like Foursquare are benefitting as well. The local mobile wave is upon us and it’s only going to get bigger.
The infographic below, “A year in local mobile search,” will be in the upcoming Yext Quarterly: Local & Mobile. Yext is a location information software that allows businesses to own and instantly update their details across 50+ leading sites, maps and apps.
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace