GLO Gaming and Bing Challenge Users to Earn Virtual Rewards
NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — GLO Gaming, an industry leading native in-game advertising technology platform, and Microsoft have partnered in an effort to drive user acquisition for Bing’s consumer loyalty program, Bing Rewards.
Bing Rewards launched it in September 2010 and delivers a premium Bing experience that helps new and existing users connect with the brand while discovering and learning about all the features that can help them do the things that are most important to them. It’s also a way to reward loyal Bing users with some perks as a way of saying thanks for choosing Bing, using it consistently and being brand ambassadors.
“GLO Gaming’s Branded Challenge is a great way for us to engage today’s gamers with powerful native advertising experiences in a way that helps build our member base and exposes more users to Bing’s better results,” said Clay Warren, Senior Marketing Manager, Bing. “Gamers often seek out earned rewards over cash for in game purchases. GlO Gaming’s platform is a natural fit for us in creating a truly native experience.”
GLO Gaming’s Branded Challenge is a customized opt-in unit that increases the interaction and engagement between users and brands on iOS, Android, and social platforms. The Bing Rewards custom campaign awards users with in-game currency when they subscribe to Bing Rewards via Facebook Connect or with their Microsoft ID. Once a user signs up they earn credits for offers, including setting their homepage to Bing, learning feature tips and tricks and searching the web. Credits can then be used to redeem rewards including popular gift cards, Xbox LIVE subscriptions, Windows games and app purchases, Hulu Plus, Redbox movie rentals, as well as donations to charities.
“Bing has quickly recognized the size and value of the gaming audience and we’re thrilled to be part of its innovative media strategy,” said Lindsey Port (pictured), CEO, GLO Gaming. “We’ve seen great results to date, driving volume at an efficient rate as well as superior conversion rates.”
GLO Gaming’s proprietary technology is fully integrated with Facebook and mobile applications and connects more than 200 Million social gamers with more than a third of today’s Fortune 100 advertisers. GLO Gaming achieves organic CTRs of more than 18 percent —180 times— the average CTR of display ads, which is 0.1%. (Source:DoubleClick) and its benchmark for social sharing is seven times the industry standard.
Adds Clay Warren, “GLO Gaming has already been a high performance partner for several other Bing advertising objectives and we’re looking forward to enjoying the same success with the Bing Rewards program.”
About GLO Gaming
GLO Gaming delivers native display and video advertising at scale across social and mobile applications through its industry leading adverting technology platform. GLO Gaming’s flagship product, Branded Challenge™ is a turnkey, gamified solution that enables brand marketers to create custom advertising experiences that drive brand interaction when users are most receptive to messaging. Bridging the gap between consumers and marketers, Branded Challenge provides truly native user experiences while enhancing gameplay and creating brand affinity for the advertiser. GLO Gaming’s proprietary technology is integrated with hundreds of Facebook and mobile applications and utilized by more than 30 percent of today’s Fortune 100 advertisers. Independently funded, GLO Gaming was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in New York’s Financial District with offices in Chicago and Los Angeles. For more information please visit www.glogaming.com
Bing is the search engine from Microsoft. It was introduced in 2009 with a mission to empower people with knowledge — to answer any question and provide useful tools to help you best accomplish your goals, from the everyday to the extraordinary. Bing continues on that mission today by moving beyond the search box to power experiences across a range of devices and services from Microsoft and third parties.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial