Forbes/IPG Media Lab Study: Branded Content Beats Display
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration.
The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections of the Forbes website who were given a webpage to experience, followed by a post-exposure survey to measure impact. Participating brands included Chrysler, Woodford Reserve and Charles Schwab.
To access the full report on the study and its findings, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent