Forbes/IPG Media Lab Study: Branded Content Beats Display
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration.
The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections of the Forbes website who were given a webpage to experience, followed by a post-exposure survey to measure impact. Participating brands included Chrysler, Woodford Reserve and Charles Schwab.
To access the full report on the study and its findings, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter