Forbes/IPG Media Lab Study: Branded Content Beats Display
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration.
The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections of the Forbes website who were given a webpage to experience, followed by a post-exposure survey to measure impact. Participating brands included Chrysler, Woodford Reserve and Charles Schwab.
To access the full report on the study and its findings, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail