Forbes/IPG Media Lab Study: Branded Content Beats Display
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration.
The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections of the Forbes website who were given a webpage to experience, followed by a post-exposure survey to measure impact. Participating brands included Chrysler, Woodford Reserve and Charles Schwab.
To access the full report on the study and its findings, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season