Forbes/IPG Media Lab Study: Branded Content Beats Display
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration.
The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections of the Forbes website who were given a webpage to experience, followed by a post-exposure survey to measure impact. Participating brands included Chrysler, Woodford Reserve and Charles Schwab.
To access the full report on the study and its findings, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer