Digital First Ventures Signs Strategic Partnership Agreement with AdGlue
AdGlue’s platform allows advertisers to “glue” their advertising message next to the content of their choice. Founded by Ben Ilfeld (pictured) – owner and founder of The Sacramento Press, the community-focused online newspaper serving California’s capital city – AdGlue’s market deployment will be expanded through its agreement with DFV.
“Digital First Venture’s partnership with AdGlue is a different perspective on the native advertising discussion. We envision the AdGlue platform serving small- and mid-sized businesses who understand the value of a highly engaged digital audience,” said John Paton, Chief Executive Officer of Digital First Ventures. “AdGlue also provides a platform for media companies to uncover additional revenue for long tail content that may otherwise be undervalued and under monetized.”
“AdGlue aligns the interests of publishers, audiences and businesses for a healthier local media ecosystem. For the first time, we are giving the advertiser the ability to select precisely what content their advertising message will be placed next to,” said Mr. Ilfeld. “We’ve seen the engagement between the publisher and audience continue to grow. Advertising is a key component of that digital community as well. It’s time for businesses to engage with high quality content – expressing value while supporting important community dialogue.”
AdGlue, which first launched on The Sacramento Press in April 2012, provides small business advertisers control of placement and distribution of their advertising.
Advertisers glue ads with the click of a button without ever leaving the article. Advertisers experience the value of their advertising purchase first hand because their ad stays glued to that position for 30 days. The AdGlue platform provides campaign performance data through a user-friendly dashboard. And every component of the AdGlue system is built for mobile, including ad placement and the campaign dashboard.
“AdGlue is a highly engaging advertising platform and their team understands that an engaged audience is vital to a successful advertising campaign. AdGlue allows small businesses to reach the audience in an efficient, engaging and effective way,” said Arturo Duran, Managing Director for Digital First Ventures. “AdGlue has been operating on a micro-level in Sacramento and this partnership will provide them with the opportunity to expand the AdGlue platform through our national network, continue to grow and validate their platform.”
Digital First Ventures (DFV) is focused on helping entrepreneurs incubate, validate and accelerate businesses in the digital media space. As a division of Digital First Media – which operates more than 800 media products serving 61.5 million customers each month and generates annual revenues of more than $1.4 billion – DFV is ideally suited to accelerate value creation for seed, early and growth stage digital media companies.
Digital First Media is headquartered in New York City and jointly manages MediaNews Group and 21st Century Media. Digital First Media reaches 61.5 million Americans each month through more than 800 multi-platform products across 18 states.
AdGlue is a revolutionary advertising platform built to solve the #1 frustration expressed by online advertisers: “Where’s my ad?” A top finalist in the SXSW accelerator, AdGlue is rapidly expanding to serve the needs of publishers, businesses and communities large and small and build a healthier local media ecosystem.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’?
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and