DG Peer39 Launches Fraud Prevention Attribute to Help Advertisers Identify, Avoid Bot Traffic in RTB Environments
NEW YORK, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG® (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, today announced the launch of fraud prevention within the DG Peer39 data solution, allowing ad buyers to detect and avoid bot traffic within auction environments. With the new capability, advertisers will be protected from spending on non-human traffic, a problem that costs the online ad industry an estimated $400 million annually.
The new fraud protection attribute is available across the 60 billion bid requests that Peer39 analyzes on a daily basis, giving advertisers scale across the entire publisher ecosystem. Peer39 sorts out non-human traffic – impressions generated by so-called “bots” – and prevents advertisers from placing a bid on that inventory.
“Everyone recognizes that fraud is an issue within real-time bidding environments, and we wanted to do our part to keep advertisers safe from the persistent problem,” said Alex White (pictured), GM of data and trading, DG Peer39. “By eliminating bot traffic from the impressions that are bid on, advertisers should see improved performance and greater efficiency across the board.”
Peer39 Fraud Prevention is available at no additional cost to customers already using Peer39’s Brand Safety and Custom Brand Safety data solutions, which are available through most major ad buying platforms. All MediaMind customers can utilize Peer39 as part of the MediaMind verification suite, which includes other safety attributes, such as mature, profanity and hate speech.
“Fraud prevention is a key tool in any marketer’s arsenal, and we’ve made it a point to make our marketing operating system compatible with all of the best-in-class tools available,” said Greg Williams, co-founder, MediaMath and SVP, OPEN Partnerships for MediaMath. “MediaMath prides itself on a strong fraud prevention system, which gets even stronger with the advent and availability of tools from trusted partners like Peer39.”
DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) is the leading global multiscreen advertising management and distribution platform, fueling campaign management across TV, online, mobile and beyond. Through a combination of technology and services, DG empowers brands and advertisers to work faster, smarter and more competitively. Boasting the world’s largest hybrid satellite and Internet network for broadcast video delivery, DG’s unparalleled campaign management encompasses multiscreen ad delivery, cross-channel research and analytics, and unified asset management. The DG product portfolio consists of two overarching product lines for online and video campaign management: MediaMind and VideoFusion.
With New York as a center of operations, DG is a global company that connects over 14,000 advertisers and 7,400 agencies worldwide with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 50,000 media destinations across TV broadcast and digital advertising in 78 countries, managing approximately ten percent of the world’s media assets. For more information, visit http://www.dgit.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than