DG MediaMind Acquires Republic Project
NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES, October 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Digital Generation, Inc (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, announced that it has agreed to acquire Republic Project, a cloud-based ad platform that enables agencies and brands to create, deliver and measure social and mobile rich media campaigns. DG has agreed to acquire substantially all of the assets of Republic Project for $1.4 million in cash and an additional earn out tied to revenue and EBITDA performance targets in 2014 and 2015. Republic Project’s 11 employees, including CEO AJ Vernet, will join DG’s Los Angeles office.
The deal solidifies the creative, targeting, retargeting and optimization capabilities that DG MediaMind offers advertisers across display, mobile and now social advertising.
“Every channel offers advertisers a unique set of opportunities to engage with audiences,” said Ricky Liversidge (pictured), DG CMO. “Continuing to integrate and innovate within areas such as social and mobile, while making sure advertisers can move quickly within a data driven landscape, is critical. The addition of Republic Project’s technology and knowledge helps accelerate this process.”
Republic Project has a platform that allows agencies and brands to produce and deliver ads on social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter in a fraction of the time typically required to produce and deliver campaigns.
“We consistently hunt for new opportunities that increase engagement, amplify our brand’s content and get more out of every media dollar we spend in social. Investments in new tools and technologies are guided by success and results, and rich media units in the newsfeed across Facebook and Twitter continue to prove their worth,” said Colin Sutton, US Director of OMD Word. “Working with tools like Republic Project has helped us increase video views, impressions, earned reach and conversions for our entertainment, and CPG customers.”
“Our goal was to build a technology that would enable advertisers to reach their audience in a new and immersive way while providing a central hub for managing and tracking all deployed apps across various platforms,” said AJ Vernet, Republic Project CEO. “The DG acquisition means we can fast track our solution globally, while integrating with one of the most robust advertising data hubs in the industry.”
DG is the leading global multiscreen advertising management and distribution platform, fueling campaign management across TV, online, mobile and beyond. Through a combination of technology and services, DG empowers brands and advertisers to work faster, smarter and more competitively. Boasting the world’s largest hybrid satellite and Internet network for broadcast video delivery, the Company’s unparalleled campaign management encompasses multiscreen ad delivery, cross-channel research and analytics, and unified asset management. The DG product portfolio consists of two overarching product lines for online and video campaign management: MediaMind and VideoFusion.
With New York as a center of operations, DG is a global company that connects over 14,000 advertisers and 7,400 agencies worldwide with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 50,000 media destinations across TV broadcast and digital advertising in about 78 countries, managing approximately ten percent of the world’s media assets. For more information, visit http://www.dgit.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use