CPXi Acquires AdReady
NEW YORK, October 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Global digital media holding company CPXi (formerly CPX Interactive) has acquired Seattle-based AdReady, whose programmatic creative platform has been used by over 8,000 customers running over 500,000 ads. The acquisition brings CPXi one step closer to top global brands by combining its industry leading media buying and execution solutions with AdReady’s comprehensive platform for programmatic creative and media placement. Terms of the deal will not be disclosed.
“AdReady is the only company to combine the efficiency and hyper targeting capabilities of programmatic with compelling, scalable creative,” said Michael Seiman, CEO of CPXi. “This acquisition is an important addition to the demand side of our offerings, with the bonus of adding a roster of industry veterans and new talent to the CPXi team. We are looking forward to an exciting collaboration.”
In business since 2006, AdReady software and service offerings enable any marketer, agency or publisher to easily and efficiently build campaigns and creative assets. With long-term clients such as Alaska Airlines, ESPN and Yahoo!, AdReady will operate as an independent division of CPXi and will retain its Seattle headquarters, with CEO Aaron Finn residing as General Manager, continuing to work with and grow their client’s digital advertising efforts.
“We have spent the last seven years growing and evolving our platform, offering effective and profitable world class digital advertising solutions for advertisers, agencies and publishers,” said Aaron Finn, CEO, AdReady. “This acquisition is the next logical step in our growth; joining with CPXi’s unmatched publisher relationships, technology and data solutions enable us to offer truly competitive, turnkey media solutions on a broader scale. We couldn’t be more enthusiastic about this new relationship.”
Clients of AdReady will see immediate benefits with the investment of CPXi resources, support and product development, as well as some of the industry’s most scalable media solutions. Advertisers of CPXi will be able to use the self serve platform to build creative and buy media, rapidly creating an unlimited number of digital assets to support multi-variant ad campaigns. In addition, publishers of CPXi will be able to leverage a customizable version of AdReady to power their own local and small account self-service offerings.
“I am impressed with the company, people and the efficiency of this toolset,” said Jeff Hirsch, CMO of CPXi. “There are use cases here where literally thousands of campaigns are being managed effectively by just one person. AdReady is a perfect compliment to the CPXi technology stack, providing differentiated services to our customers.“
CPXi is a global digital media holding company with over a decade of experience connecting consumers with brands. The company has four primary divisions: bRealTime, offering programmatic solutions for both demand and supply side partners; Simplixity, providing full service media execution for brands, agencies and direct marketers, Affiture, an affiliate network driving performance objectives, and; AdReady, providing a self-serve platform for programmatic creative and media placement. CPXi provides multi-screen messaging, leveraging display, social, mobile and video advertising at scale, serving over six billion managed impressions daily. CPXi is a privately held company. For more information, please visit www.cpxi.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by